1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What do you consider yourself as?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Valkyrie, Aug 12, 2003.

1. Valkyrie Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] When your with your group of friends, which member are you? The voice of reason, the jester, the life of the party, or something else?

2. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    The voice of reason, if you saw my friends you would understand

3. Mr Writer Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

the jester

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Talking Guy and Mr Tongues

Inquisitor and Advocate

Oracle of Savoir-Vivre and Etiquette

Walking Talking Grammar Book and Dictionary

Truthsayer

Intelligence Coordinator and Senior Field Agent

Chief Intriguist and Lord High Bastard

Moral Compass

Willing Arm and Willing Ear

Counselling and Guidance

Unfailing Drinking Buddy

5. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

That one guy.

6. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

The voice of reason when need be, the Jester always, the person everyone leans on, whatever they want me to be :)

7. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Definitely the Jester.

[ August 12, 2003, 05:06: Message edited by: Splunge ]

8. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    gee, who needs a group of friends with Chev around? He's a one-man band... :rolleyes:

I tend to be the Organizer - probably comes from being the mom of a toddler. I usually sit back and listen until things aren't going well, then I come to the organizational rescue.

9. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

The Ultimate trivia dude/party guy/jester.

10. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Depends which group of friends. One of them I would be the leader, the person they all look to when deciding what to do.
    But then the other group, I'm the thinker/smart person.

11. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Don't know. I can name my best friend as the "brains of the group" (mainly because -unlike other people- he has a tendency to make it clear to everyone when he knows something others don't) as well as I can name two others of my friends as the "'muscles' of the group" and "the funny-man of the group". But I've no idea what my position would be. I guess "the slightly intellectual, energetic yet cynical member of the group" is the best thing I can come up with. I just try to fill the hole every time. If there're no brains, I become the brains. No 'muscle', I become the 'muscle'. No uhh... well you get the picture.

12. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Voice of reason (well, most of the time anyway)
    Old Reliable
    Sadistic Bastard

That's pretty much it as far as I can think of :grin:

13. Gwenhwyfar Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

The quiet one. Or possibly the always-uses-star-trek-words-in-mad-libs girl.

14. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

THe one who replies when he want to, and start new topics once in a while :D

15. Dreads Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

The Bringer of Bad Jokes, the Missing Jackass-member, the Tool of the Intergalactic Fool, and all-around lunatic.

My friends are for some inexplanable reason concerned about my mental health.

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Freaky Thing
    Intellectual Thing
    Occasionally Voice of Reason Thing

17. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Voice of Chaos.
    Cynic.
    Jester.
    But most importantly a lazy bum who can still be depended on to be present where and when you need him.
    Oh yeah, walking Thesaurus too.

18. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I'm generally the jester, but if one particular friend is also with us, he's the jester, and I'm the voice of reason.

19. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I have no friends.

20. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    *freak/jester/party grrrrrl
    *walking dictionary/encyclopedia
    *voice of reason (not that often :D )
    *brains of the gang. ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.