1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Wedding Crashers...

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Kitrax, Jul 24, 2005.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    So I took my girlfriend on a date tonight, and we saw 'The Wedding Crashers'. I wasn't expecting much from it, as the movie is about Owen Willson and Vince Vaugner(sp) going to random weddings to pick up chicks. Well, I was slightly mistaken. The movie was alright, and the 3 or 4 pairs of nice breasts made up for some of the movie's downfalls. There were a few funny parts, and a few lame parts, but all-in-all, it was alright.

Go take your girlfriends to see it...as it has a slight 'romantic comedy' side to it. My girlfriend liked it a lot and she wants to try and get an "unrated" version of it when it hits the stores.

Still, the movie wasn't as good as the huge 16oz Prime Rib I had at Black Angus after the movie. :thumb: :rolling:

2. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

thanks for the advice kitrax. was planning to see it on my own anyway, but my gf has VERY strict movie criteria and I was planning to see this one w/out her, but a few **** wont hurt ;) as long as there are no bloody scenes or anything like that :eek:

yeah yeah, she got all freaked out by all the "blood and violence" in... Bad Boys II???? :confused:

chee...

.edit.

wow.

had no idea that "t*ts" was one of the censored words :/

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well, Vince V's character gets shot in the butt with a shotgun... :rolling:

4. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

i don't think i've laughed so hard in a theatere since i saw shrek2!! and i laughed much more this time :D

this movie was frickin hilarious! really pisses me off though that our damn censorship board cut a couple of scenes out, i'll just get the dvd and see it again.

5. Newfie Banned

There are some real gutbusting scenes in this movie. A bit over the top and a bit formula, but a pretty good ride. The scene at the dinner table was great.

6. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Didn't really like it *that* much. Nope.

7. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I saw it with my girlfriend too, it was an okay movie. Not the best i've ever seen, but it had it's moments.
    The only other thing i'll say about it, is that i kept expecting it to end! But no, another scene rolls around.

Oh well, it was worth it. At least rent it on DVD.

8. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I thought it was very funny, after not expecting much.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.