1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Washroom passtimes

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blog, Nov 26, 2004.

1. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

So I was in a public bathroom stall today minding my own business when I hear the guy in the next stall over flipping pages in a newspaper. Gosh, who would be comfortable enough to relax and read in a public washroom?! Not me, the only thing I might do is read the graffiti, but that's it.

At home it's another story though. Usually I read the newspaper or maybe a book or homework when there's time. Anyone else make good use of this time?

2. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Not in public....

I just try to take my surprisingly loud crap and get out of there before anyone gives me a perturbed look.

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    In public I try and stay as silent as possible until the bathroom is empty.

At home, I've been known to read an article from a magazine on occasion. :rolling:

4. Rednik Gems: 21/31

Yep, I like your strategy Kitrax. ;)

5. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

What I like to do is go into a crowded bathroom, into the stall, and I start making real load groaning sounds. I do that for about a minute, then I stand on the seat, and I drop a cantalope into the toliet and let out a large sigh.

People always look at me like I'm a weirdo when I leave, but I don't know why. :D

6. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Reminds me of the sequence in Austin Powers. That bit was sure funny.

7. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

"Who does number two work for!!"

Love that scene.

I always try to avoid crapping in a public restroom. I do it at work without a problem but usually the public ones aren't as neatly kept as the one at home or work.

Oh, and what's so great about reading while on the toilet. You're sitting on your own vile smelling fecees reading a magazine. I wanna get out of there asap.

8. Rednik Gems: 21/31

Apeman, you don't know what you're talking about. In terms of a place to read, the toilet is the best seat in the house. For some reason, it's just better than a couch, chair or bed.

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I uselly edit my Magic the Gathering decks when I'm using the toilet, but of course not in publick restrooms :D

10. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Wow, this is definately a weird thread. Anyway, I tend to avoid public restrooms (except the theater, 64 oz. of soda during a 90 min. movie just destroyes my bladder). At home or work I tend to read.

@apeman

You can always flush first :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
  11. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

@Arahar and Rednik

That's true but you still sitting there with you butt exposed. Is it about reading with your pants down what excites you the most :confused: :D Or do you do your business first and then just sit there. You know there are probably more rooms with a lock ;)

I'll take any of the above to read anything before doing it on the toilet. Anyway my favourite would be the bathtub, filled of course.

.....What are we talking about :rolleyes:

12. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I usualy dont sit too long, especialy not in public bathrooms. But you will be suprised about how much comes out when you take the time... :yum: Its a lost art :pope:

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Best place for bbooks yuou try to read but lack the energy/interest: bathroom.

Also applies to tabloids ;D

14. Rednik Gems: 21/31

Apeman, you should get your head out of the gutter. :nono: It's a comfortable place to read is all.

15. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Unless you sit there for too long on one of those cushion seats. Then when you get up, your rear has like fused to the seat.

/me congratulates himself on ruining SP's classy facade

16. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Agreed. I guess it's good that I don't have a TV in there as well...

17. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Ruining it's classy facade? what classy facade? :lol:

18. Rednik Gems: 21/31

The classy facade distengrated months ago, Jaguar.

19. Shalladeth Is it ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don'

At home, it's magazines or catalogs. At work, it's playing Solitare on my PDA. I'll avoid any other public stalls at all costs...well, almost all... :eek:

20. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I just do my business, wash my hands, and get the hell out of there...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.