1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Unsung Story - March Update

Discussion in 'Game/SP News & Comments' started by RPGWatch, Mar 7, 2021.

1. RPGWatch

RPGWatch Watching... ★ SPS Account Holder

[​IMG]A short update for Unsung Story has been made available, mentioning the following:

[​IMG]

It's been a while, and we've been quiet, so I thought I would send a brief update to let you guys know we're still working on the next update. The studio had a very busy January and February as we ramped up a new project alongside a long time partner. This is allowing us to give Unsung Story the continued development time it needs.

Here is what we worked on last month:
    • We decided to make some design staff changes on the team to better target the game towards the direction it needs to go. The new members are diving into job systems in order to better balance things and into reviewing Chapter 2 level designs so we can get the level art started. At this point, Mission 8 is complete, and we hope to get Mission 9 started soon.
    • We also made a series of revisions and tweaks to the female models and job outfits for Chapter 1. I think they came out great, and I'm looking forward to seeing more diversity in the game. While we were at it, we also updated the male Archer outfit. The models are now waiting to be rigged and animated.
    • The scripting work on all 7 missions in Chapter 1 is complete as a first draft. We're going through now to polish up little bits here and there, but I expect that to be finished this coming week. This pass also incorporated the changes to the mission progression that will allow players to jump into the Hub sooner and start messing with their characters.
    • UI work has also started on the new Hub changes.
    • Changes to the dialog presentation are still ongoing. We are waiting on some new test art. We're still working to nail down the approach.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2021
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.