1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Underwear

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Dice, May 28, 2012.

?

What kind of underwear do you use?

1. Tighty Whities

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  2. Thunderwear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sexy Sundries

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  4. Holy Toledo (Otherwise know as rags)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Boxers

10 vote(s)
    47.6%
  6. Bikini

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Crossovers

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  8. Buff or other (Yes buff means none)

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Well, I just finished a trip through memory lane by viewing all the old threads I made. (It's kind of interesting reviewing your own history that way BTW.) I discovered an old poll that I thought was kind of funny so I thought I would make another newer version of the same poll.

You guessed it! UNDERWEAR! Whatcha got on under there? :p

2. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Boxer briefs, all kinds of colors and motifs.

But, needless to say, during the weekends I wear luscious red lace and stockings. They match wonderfully with my high heels. Fabulous!
    Ta! :p

3. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    The term is 'commando' not buff ... a very comfortable option in the summer with shorts.

Otherwise, Scooby-Doo boxers are the norm for me. Although I needed more support during my recovery from ... yeah ... nevermind.

We should be able to vote for more than one option.

4. Dice

Media:
    Sorry about that Bruno, I realized I should have allowed more than one option after I had posted the thread, and I don't see any way I can alter it now. I guess you guys just have to choose the option that you mostly use.

@Mon - I assume you are familiar with the lumberjack song :p.

5. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Thanks to your teachings, yes. "I like to press wild flowerrrs"

6. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    What are sexy sundries?

7. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

I actually don't know what 5 of the items on the list are... Thunderwear? Sexy Sundries? Holy Toledo? (don't know what rags are either) Crossovers? Buff?

Ok, the last one was explained, but I never heard of the term before.

And does anybody actually wear a bikini as underwear?

8. Dice

Media:
    @ Gaear - Sexy Sundries are just basically hot stuff that is .... stimulating to the eye.

@ Mesmero - Thunderwear was basically something silly that I made up in the really old poll and decided to keep it because it sounds funny and maybe somebody can identify with it. :p
    Sexy Sundries, ^ see above explanation
    Holy Toledo are rags which are really old and falling apart undies! :shake:
    Crossovers are these.
    And like you said, buff has already been explained.

9. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    What's there for the women who don't wear a thong, lace bustier, fem-boxers, bikini, or buff (with a belt as a skirt, of course), but just a simple slip? Are those tighty whities? (Gosh, I just realized I have no knowledge of foreign names for underwear!)

Also, at odd numbered weeks I wear a koteka during the weekends. :shake: Apparently, it's incredibly sexy, given the amount of attention I get. :p

10. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Boxer briefs baby, boxer briefs. You've got to admire the man who still puts pants* on though!

* That's proper pants, not trousers Americans like to call pants!

11. Dice

Media:
    @ Mon - I guess I didn't really consider the options for women carefully enough (which is strange considering I am one :p) I guess Tighty Whities could be considered just your average underwear for both women and men. What is a koteka?

@ Barmy - And what are "proper pants" ? :lol:

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Proper pants are underwear :lol:

Very few women wear slips anymore in England, when they are worn they're usually accompanied by another form of undergarment.

13. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Mix of Tighties, Boxer Briefs or Go Commando, depends on the activities planned for the day. Can't stand regular boxers....

14. Gaear

Media:
    I never understood going commando ... how is that even possible unless you're lounging in a bathrobe or something?

15. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I always thought of it as being "unrestricted". Means the boys can swing and feel free to air out. Exit shower, air dry and slap on a pair of loose, broken-in jeans, some flip-flops and your favorite tee and you should be good to go.

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] It's just not wearing underwear... there's nothing special to it. Some people just don't wear underwear.

17. Gaear

Media:
    The idea of operating a zipper anywhere near the boys (and their dad) without a protective layer of fabric guarding them is just scary to me. :eek:

Also chafing, and the risk of inadvertent peep shows when wearing shorts ... the girls in the office were just complaining in horror (literal horror) about that phenomenon the other day as regards a certain heavyweight fellow who had no business thinking that his business was anything anyone else would want to make their business. ;)

Also, as regards girls, they can do lots of stuff guys can't do because they are magical and just generally way cooler. Seriously, girl-commando sounds cool; guy-commando sounds wrong for humanity.

18. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Trust me, seeing a woman go too long without a bra isn't magical or cool :lol:

19. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    From Jeff Foxworthy ("You might be a redneck" fame):

A wife says to her husband, "I'm not wearing any underwear." The husband thinks, "Yeah! I may get lucky tonight!"

A husband says to his wife, "I'm not wearing any underwear." The wife thinks, "Oh man...now I'm going to have to wash those pants twice."

20. Blades of Vanatar

I crack up when watching Jackass skits where Knoxville is in makeup as an old dude with his boys sagging out a few inches below his shorts...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.