1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Unbeatable Character

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls 1-4' started by Balle, May 1, 2007.

1. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I have a mage lvl 19 that is doing fairly good.

but i have recently comstructed a clothing and jewelry line that has made this character unbeatable.

it is basicly a set of items that grants the user 100% chameleon.

i created the set for the dakr brotherhood quests, but i discovered that noone, as of yet anyways, have been able to detect and attack me.

i am unbeatable.

this does not however make the game that much fun to play, but it certanly has it's benefits from time to time

2. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    :whoa: That sounds awesome. I didn't know chameleon worked like that, even with some 40% chameleon, everybody saw me.
    Must get pretty depressing after awhile, though :lol: . If only you were a thief....

I just like my characters nice and powerfull, two-handed swords, big fireballs, etc. Protection was secondary, the main thing was that if you saw me, you died instantly, BG kensai/mage-style. I admit rushing through the game, my character was only level 13 or something.

3. Master Leo Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

the game isn't perfect, there are some loopholes that allow you to be partially or fully invulnerable

100% chameleon
    100% resist magic/element
    100% absorb magic
    100% reflect magic
    100% reflect damage

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I do not consider myself a Master Gameplayer and most games I play on normal or easy but I found the vanila Oblivion to be quite easy without being invulnerable. Just getting all those Sigil stones and enchanting equipment makes your character very powerful.

With MOE random character mod installed I find the game much harder. Even some of the rats seem tougher. That run-of-the-mill goblin just might be 3 or 4 levels higher than your character.

5. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The last three games in the series have all had ways to exploit the system to make virtually unstoppable characters but the games are easy enough without using these exploits. With Daggerfall you could create a custom race with traits that make you virtually invulnerable. With Morrowwind you could easily craft potions to boost your attributes into the 100,000s making you unstoppable. Oblivion's spell buffs is if anything the least offensive of the three.

6. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Trellheim

you can easily be a theif, if you walk around with it in the cities while under sneak, it boosts like hell. eventhough you don't really need it.

backstab is not needed as they will never see you.

lockpicking is by spell, i made one that takes down very hard lock. so no lockpicks needed really.

and as nobody can see you at all, you can kill everyone you want without getting blamed for it.

7. Stu Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

lol I tried that for a while when I was about lvl7 or something and it was obscene. Ended up ditching it as it took all the fun out of the thieves guild quests and the oblivion gates.

8. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    Supposedly the game scales to the current level of your character. I can say that at the current level of my character (level 46 Spellsword), I ran into some tough fights in Shivering Isles, but nothing too frustrating. There were times I was surrounded by a group of high-level characters, and literally beaten into the ground, and still managed to grab some quick healing, pick myself off the floor and beat them back. It was fun.

9. Chelsea Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Playing 100% Chameleon is dull dull dull.

I do ages ago. It is fun for about 10 minutes.

You wander around and no one reacts to you..at all.

So you can chop people down again and again and again...and aga...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A world full of manakins is dull as dirt. Play the game...much better.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.