1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Two Worlds Two

Discussion in 'Playground' started by hannibal555, Nov 9, 2010.

1. hannibal555 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Media:
    Does anyone intend to play it?
    To be honest I didn't care much for the first game an so didn't buy/play it.
    But after viewing some nice previews of the second game in the series on the internet, I took the risk and bought it, it should arrive on Wednesday I guess.

There aren't this much good new RPGs anyway so I'll give it a try
    (I don't like the new Fallout and Arcania is an abomination of the original Gothics).

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I do. I liked the first game, and for a poor man's Oblivion, it's good. Playing an archer-type PC in TW is also better than in Ob, as TW has a couple of bow-related skills. Combining identical items together to create a stronger version is great, too, so armor/weapons can be upgraded. Magic is the usual Elemental, plus Necromancy. I got this game for $7 and enjoyed every single second of it, except for the lackluster main quest... but who gives a flying <d>uck about the main quest anyway... I don't.

I wonder if they finished coding Yamalin Town this time around, though...

3. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Yes. I have it in pre-order. Release day is Friday 12-11 in non English countries, as far as I know.

4. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Wasn't Two Worlds horrendously, ridiculously, unacceptably buggy?

5. Disciple of The Watch

I have the Epic Edition and except for some bugs in the main quest cutscenes, nope, it's pretty stable.

6. hannibal555 Gems: 9/31

Media:
    My logistics distributer says it will arrive today. Actually release date was yesterday, at least in Germany.
    I'm looking forward to playing.

7. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Got it last Friday. Nice figurine of Cassara. some more stuff you forget and 3 in-game items.

As for gameplay, it feels console like. As a PC only gamer it is thing of getting used to it. it would be nice if there was a universial keymapping for all RPG games

8. hannibal555 Gems: 9/31

Media:
    I played it a couple of hours, my character is around lvl 10.
    So far I am not impressed but I am not disappointed as well.
    But I'll reserve rating until I finished it.
    Though, the magic system looks already nice to me.

9. Disciple of The Watch

How similar is it to the first game? I'm pondering buying this one.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.