1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Two quick queries...

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Drathir Darthirii, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Drathir Darthirii Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Okay, the last time I played this game two things were bugging me loads. Firstly, where in the nine hells do you find Vhailor? Secondly, in the print shop in the lower ward, I pissed the guy off in there and he threw me out and locked the doors. I went to F-F-G's brothel and found some weird woman (I think it was Dolora? Not sure) who needed some fake love letters printed at the print shop. This quest had to be done to further the game - I went to the shop and...it was locked tighter than a chastity belt. I went back to the woman, and she wouldn't speak to me. I had to start the game again. Was there some way I could have continued without re-starting?

2. Dugesclin Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Your warrior will be found after Curst in the last level of the prison .
    The Print shop is not a must for getting advanced and access the foundry.
    You only need a letter from the avocat once you will have found your journal and heritage number via Finam.

3. Thais Paradox Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

First things first - I'm assuming you've finished the game already, thus nothing I say will be a spoiler for you.

Vhailor can be found just beyond the exit to the Curts underground prison - dont walk through the portal, continue on behind it and into the small room. You must talk with him before he can be convinced to join your party, and as a word of advice - pick your answers carefully! He's touchy :p

Your weird woman is Juliet. IIRC, there is an alternative to visiting Scofflaw Penn. Hate to tell you you didnt have to restart, one of the locked drawers in Yves' room within the Brothel contain a set of Love Letters you can use instead. :p

Have Fun.
    TP

4. Drathir Darthirii Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Ok, that's helped loads. Thanks. I can't believe I didn't actually need to restart...still, it was ages ago.

Oh yeah, something else...isn't the guy who does Nordom's voice the same guy who does Homer Simpson's voice? Sounds familiar...

5. Lost Meme Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Yes, his name is Dan Castellaneta.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.