1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Two Qs

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Chickavalier, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Chickavalier Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Might be bit Spoiler, but:
    1)Where do I use Eye of the Elder orb/blood of Master brain(both underdark thing)
    2)Where do I get wave blade(I've got the shaft)
    3)Does Crom Freyr(spelt wrong)kill Giants too?

[ April 26, 2005, 13:54: Message edited by: Chickavalier ]

2. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

The Matron Mother asks you to get the blood of one of the more powerful members of underdark residents for her demon summoning ritual. Any one of blood from the Elder Brain, the blood of the Koa-Toa Prince, or the Eye of an Elder Orb will do.
    Once you offer any of these to the Matron Mother she is happy. You can throw away the rest.

Planar Prison. Haer'Dalis quest. If you dont know how to go about it, it starts in the basement of the Five Falgron's Inn in the Bridge District.

Nope. However you can find a hammer in the golem room of the D'Arnise Keep which does additional damage to Giants.

3. Chickavalier Gems: 9/31

No, I said I've got the shaft, not blade. shaft is the one from haer'dalis.

4. Sticker Gems: 9/31

2) Somewhere in the underdark or the Shaugain(sp?) quest, I think.

Edit: Yep the Sahuagin Prince has it, you'll have to kill him or maybe pickpocket.

5. Chickavalier Gems: 9/31

I have to pickpocket him because i helped him

6. Mihai SuperStar Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

The blade you will get from that stupid Aran (the one with the ship ) if you choose to go with him.

7. Chickavalier Gems: 9/31

Aran linvail? how do i get the blade?

8. Sticker Gems: 9/31

Semon Havarian will give you the silver blade, which is part of the vorpal sword, but the Sahuagin Prince has the wave blade.

9. Mihai SuperStar Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

No , is my mistake. Sorry. The wave blade you will find in Sahuagin City after doing the king quest.And Sahuagin is not in Underdark is before you get in underdark. You can miss it.
    Have more questions?

10. Chickavalier Gems: 9/31

What's the CLUA for sahigian city?(I mean MoveToArea)

11. Razfallow Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("ar2300")

12. Misantrophe Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

@ sticker
    can you pickpocket for the blade? when i played that city i killed everyone after completing the quests even though i was good aligned. i didnt know it was pickpocketable

13. Shrikant

Yes. Both the king and the prince can be pickpocketed. This way you can leave the Shaguin to their own devices while you hurry through to the Underdark.

14. Sticker Gems: 9/31

I think the're all evil so you don't have to worry about killing them all if you are good. ;)

15. Silverstar Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

BUT after they did not kill you in the first place? They could just let your party in the waves to drown and be food for fish. They DID save your life even it was because they needed a favour, any good aligned character must think twice before senselessly butchering them all.

But, I am thinking as a Neutral Good character, a Chaotic Good one can think rather..wildly to save the least.

And yeah, I helped the prince and then Nalia took the thing from his pocket cleverly.

16. Shrikant

Helping the prince is a losing cause. Killing the prince nets you more XP, better items and is an easier fight. When I decide its time to kill the King too, I always charm him and put him in harms way. He has a whole load of HP.

17. Silverstar Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Umm, I had an easy time killing the foolish, zealous, selfish 'king'. When prince came, I pickpocketed the halberd part plus they gave me good treasure too. So what did I lose?

18. Shrikant

Bracers of Crushing +4. The only item made for monks in the whole game. Its a quest reward item and cant be found on the king otherwise (either by pickpocketing or on his dead body). Others can sell it.
    Also you get roughly 50% more XP if you side with the king.
    You can always get always kill the king later :shake:

19. Chas Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

"BUT after they did not kill you in the first place? They could just let your party in the waves to drown and be food for fish. They DID save your life even it was because they needed a favour, any good aligned character must think twice before senselessly butchering them all."

BUT. They delight in slaughtering and eating innocents who live along the coasts. They are completly evil. And with the Prince taking over, their decline may end and they will grow stong again. As a Lawful Good character I feel it is my duty to end thier evil reign of terrors. I also wiped out all the Drow before leaving the Underdark for the same reason.

20. Chickavalier Gems: 9/31

yes.... detect evil and they're all EVIL

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.