1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trump saying the FBI planted evidence

Discussion in 'Alley of Lingering Sighs' started by Dice, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Following is usual pattern of lying through his teeth, it's not a surprise that he accused the FBI of planting evidence before anything has actually been publicised. Personally I think it makes him look guilty as hell but I just know that his supporters are going to glom onto this.

2. SlickRCBD Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Thing is, he didn't say anything under oath, which is interesting.

Reminds me of this joke from 2016...
    Question: How do you tell if Trump is lying?
    His lips are moving.

Dice likes this.
  3. Dice

Media:
    I'm just happy to see Trump finally going down. I heard somewhere that Merrick Garland is a master playing chess while Trump only knows how to play checkers.

4. Keneth Gems: 29/31

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Assuming he knows how to play checkers is giving him too much credit. :shake:

All said though, I still think Trump was necessary for the US to finally wake up and realize how bad things have become.

5. SlickRCBD Gems: 29/31

Media:
    I think Biden is also going to be a 1-term president. Inflation is out of control, and while it's partially Trump's fault, they haven't really done much to control it like raising the interest rates to '90s levels, let alone 70's or '80s levels.
    Granted, that alone won't solve the problem, but it's just one tool that's not being used.

6. Dice

Media:
    Biden might not be particularly capable or charismatic but a lot of the stuff that's going on is beyond his control. I think Americans who rallied together to get Trump out of office will probably rally together again to make sure the power is at least with Democracy. Trump has got to stop representing as a bully and a tyrant. If the republicans want a win they've got to find someone to represent them that has an education in ethics as well as politics.

7. SlickRCBD Gems: 29/31

Media:
    If tRump runs again and gets on the Illinois ballot, I'll declare Republican in the primary for the sole purpose of voting for somebody OTHER than tRump to keep him off the ballot in November.
    However, right now I'm more concerned about the gubernatorial race coming up in November of this year, along with the election for the State legislature and the recently redrawn (and gerrymandered) maps, not the 2024 election.

8. Keneth Gems: 29/31

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Assuming he gets convicted of stealing documents, which he should if the FBI is any way capable, he won't be able to run for anything again.

Dice likes this.
  9. SlickRCBD Gems: 29/31

Media:
    tRump is proving once again to be the kind of authority I hate with a passion. The "Rules are for subordinates, not for me because I'm in charge" kind of Authority aka "Do as I say, not as I do" type of Authority. That and a hypocrite, but that goes hand in hand with the above.

For the record, I did not vote for the man, though I might vote for him to host a TV show, I would never vote for him to be given any real authority, especially for the government.

10. rjshae Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I kind of agree with you there, although I felt he was also instrumental in triggering a lot of negative elements we see today. He's just not somebody I'd ever vote for in a position of authority.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.