1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trouble Finding All Wyvern Sinks

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by Spellbound, Oct 19, 2002.

1. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I've placed the poison in the 3 sinks on the 3rd level, but cannot seem to locate the 4th sink. I've been back to the other levels as well and I don't see it. I have not, however, opened the row of doors on level 3. Could it be behind one of them? Can someone provide a hint?

2. Upidstay Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Are you talking about putting the poison you made at the alchemist's lab, where the fake histachii brew was concocted?? If so, the four basins are all there. All of the basins are roughly at the 4 compass points.You may be missing a room somewhere.I did, and was kicking myself for missing it and wasting 1/2 an hour wandering around. Check your map and look around the edges for "fuzzy areas".

3. Kovsky Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

the 4th is in the treasure room, i guess

4. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

The fourth room is in the south-east corner of the map, but you can't get there until you are COMPLETELY finished at Dragon's Eye, including all of the following steps:

SPOILERS - MAJOR SPOILERS!
    - Use the histachii brew to get into the room guarded by Sseth's Eye
    - In that guarded room, while in histachii form, find and use the switch that lowers the drawbridge to the southern portion of the map
    - Go over the drawbridge and kill about 9 efreeti
    - Speak to the little boy, Thorasskus, in the room where the efreeti were
    - Go back to Nheero to ask about Thorasskus
    - Go back to Thorasskus, tell him you know he's the Yuan-ti high priest, and attack him
    - He'll slither off towards a secret passage in the south-east corner of that room; kill him, then go through the secret passage.

This is the only way to get into the fourth sink room for the first time; the door just won't open from the outside. Once in there, though, you can open the door and from then on it's accessible through the door. Every time you go back through the secret passage, monsters will spawn on the other side.

5. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Thanks Sprite!! I didn't go back and speak to the little boy again....didn't know he was Thorasskus! This should solve my problem..... :D

6. Grey Ghost Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

If you have a paladin, have him or her speak with the little boy and sense his aura of evil. Then Thorasskus will revert to his true form and summmon some snakes to attack you. You can also as Nheero about Thorasskus before you speak to the little boy if you read the tattered sign outside of the enterance to dragons eye.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.