1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trademeet Revival and Recruitment

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Elwithral Irenicus, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I know a lot of you haven't really expressed interest in Trademeet before, but I believe that as the story changes, it will become more playable for all you peeps. :D So I suggest a revival.

Now, Myself (as myslelf), Dalamar (as himself), Nakia (Tania), and Galliel (Scot) (there may be others that I have forgotten, for they have forsaken the story) are hunting certain people. Certain people who want to take over, or rule.. or destroy Faerun. Good stuff. We're really travelling all over the place, we just happened to start in an inn, inside of Trademeet, in Amn. So, the new chapter, since we are nearing 200 posts, will be called something different.

So, about the group we are tracking, they are called the Veatcys. I'll quote a post of mine.
    Right now, we are assaulting Tyraqit, in the north, and there is a map that goes along with our trek. It can be found here. If we were to find prisoners, inside of the fortress, that would be interesting, yes? So, the others we are tracking are also circled on the map with their name beside the location. Sorry it's blurry, I had to resize that map. But you get a general sense of it. I wanted a map that looked authentic enough for an adventure. :)

So, if anyone is interested in joining, or has suggestions.. feel free to post here. Also, questions concerning characters, etc. I'll revive the respective OOC threads and Chacter threads. Happy RPing.

PS. Nakia, Scot, I would appreciate it if you two returned. Also, if kuemper, Benan, if you guys would like to rejoin.. Maurolava as well. ONLY IF YOU WANT. :)

2. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I will return soon, I promise.

3. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Okay, might take a day for me to read all your post and see what's going on. Galliel was fun to play, very different from Sepp. She's a party girl, and just wants to have fun, and find cool stuff and blast some bad guys.

4. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Yes, I really like your posting as well. :D And additions to our story would be nice. Think anyone else will join? :( :D

5. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I won't mind joining. Would a character from Calimshin work? Thinking of a neutral human named Isheir, unsure of what class he should be.

6. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

It doesn't matter where you're from! :D Take a look at the other characters, feel free to add as much about him as you want.

7. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I'll put up a character to join on later if I get chance....if not feel free to use them as an NPC or something :p but check with me before you do anything with them, just incase I'm planning on joining :D

I'm in the midst of exams and stuff so probably won't join properly till mid February -> Start of March. In the mean time I'll read up on whats happening and stuff :)

8. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    You have my attention.

Expect my character as soon as I'v finished running through some idears

9. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Yay!

10. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    The fun of this thread is that it is one where your character can be uber just watch out for the enemies they are also mighty powerful. :spin:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.