1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

ToB and Imoen

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by steven11, May 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steven11 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

given the sombre/downbeat ending of planescape:torment, does anyone think that you and imeon will end up in a highlander-style ("there can be only one")fight in the throne of bhall sequel?

[This message has been edited by steven11 (edited May 28, 2001).]

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] What's Planescape Torment doing in this forum? That's is like spitting on that great game. :mad:

Anyway, to your question answer is I think yes, in fact, I think that you'll be forced to watch you as uncontroled Slayer digs out her intestines. What a great movie that'll be. Horor that will get ashamed even Wes Craven or John Carpenter.

Man, get serious. How shoud we know if there will be final battle? We can suspect or wish but BI won't give the details. (bastards, if you ask me, now I don't know will I buy the expansion or not)

3. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Of course not. In BG2 you've seen you could only beat Bhaal with the help of Imoen (the dream) so you have to beat him together with her.

4. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] I want to eat her! (No, not that way, you pervert!)

5. Extremist Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] Headbanger, that Imoen in your dream was not real Imoen, it was only a part of your soul materialized to look like her - the part Irenicus stole later.

Grovflab, leave me the legs. ;)

6. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Ehm Grovflab ----> Do you have multiple personalities??? :)

7. Grovflab Gems: 13/31

Nope, but it's late and I need a girlfriend! Anyway, I'm hungry!

8. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I think Grovflab is suffering an attack of scizofrenia. Perhaps we should call for some help :)

I do think that there will be a battle between lotsa son and daughters of Bhaal. Perhaps not a fight "there can be only one" but a fight between good and evil. And I do think that Imoen is an exception. I don't think we are forced to kill her.

9. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

No not Imoen! Soon we got new little childs of Bhaal :)

10. Grovflab Gems: 13/31

What are you insinuating?

Me and Imo getting it on?

11. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Right, get fighthing over Imoen and breed new demigods, but leave me my Viconia!

Schizophrenia!?

12. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Wait till the other personality talks again ;)

13. Grovflab Gems: 13/31

She's all yours! We prefer keeping it in the family!

14. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Hmmm, now I don't understand, which one of you finally got Imoen?

I want her legs!

15. Grovflab Gems: 13/31

Back to topic: Yes, there will be some show off in the end, but not with Imoen. Just like Sarewok will swear allegiance to you, so does Imoen concider you the leader!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.