1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Tiefling Deities?

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons + Other RPGs' started by Register, Apr 30, 2003.

1. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] Do anyone of you know any Tiefling diety. Right now I use Belhifet but I want a real god.

[ April 30, 2003, 12:12: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Oaz Gems: 29/31

I really don't see why there should be one. I mean, humans usually don't have a chief god (in most campaigns I'm familiar with) and Devils/Demons usually don't have a god either. However, keep in mind that Devil Princes and Demon Lords pretty much have authority and power like that of a god. But in 3E, they don't have divine rank, although mortals can be their Disciples (various prestige classes) and gain divine spells from them.

Heck, while we're at it, we might as well sketch something out.

Empedocles
    Lord of Tieflings

A dark, flame-shrouded diety, many Tieflings are patrons of the Bitter Lord. Most of his worshippers have a great deal of anger and hatred built into them, and Empedocles offers them the power to lash back at the world that has ridiculed and rejected them (in the appropriate campaign, of course). He is Neutral Evil, and his domains are Evil, Hatred*, Fire, Trickery, and Destruction.

Seems right to me.

* - In FRCS, I think.

:yot:
    but who's Belhifet? I don't exactly remember. Is he a Demon Lord of sorts?

3. Register Gems: 29/31

Spoilers
    Belhifet is a great demon and the enemy in IWD1. He and another demon, Yxonemi, had their little vendetta and was exiled from their plane to the Prime Material Plane.

There they build up armies. Belhifet with his neclace summoned almost all the evils of the north to join him while Yxonemi used the Hearstone Gem to let all the Yuan-Ti's and zombies and such to join her in their struggle. But when Yxonemi was killed by the party of travellers Belhifet got a new objective, to rule the Prime Material Plane.

He went to the Dorn's Deep to get more soilders to his legion and when the travellers came he escaped to Easthaven, just to find out that the travellers followed him.
    There he tried opened the gate that was closed so many years before but was stopped and killed by the travellers.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.