1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Thieves' Guild Shopkeeper?

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls 1-4' started by Deathmage, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Where exactly is the Ongvar...person that I need to talk to to fence my wares?

Also, the blood price thing - is it for ANYONE I kill? Or what? Since I'm in the Dark Brotherhood I have a feeling I'm going to have to pay a lot of those.

[ April 26, 2006, 23:16: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

He lives in Bruma. He spends most his time at one of the tavern.

3. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Bruma?! And here I was thinking he resides in the Imperial City. Thanks.

4. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

You should use your questbook more often. Just highlight the quest you're currently doing, switch to the worldmap (the one on the left), and your goal will be marked with a coloured arrow, it's hard to miss your target when you make good use of your map.

5. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Ah, true. Hey Johnny, btw.

I've tracked him down now, and I've talked to him about fences, but he doesn't actually have a trade option...how do I sale my hard-earned loot to him?

6. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Hmm...yes, that happens to me too sometimes. Try walking away for a few seconds, then return and speak to him again, or press T and wait a few hours. That usually solves my problem.

7. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

If you see him in the street he won't have the merchant option.. If you talk to him at the tavern or in his house he will. Sometimes, if he just came into the tavern you'll have to wait for him to sit in the chair or turn around and then he will.

[ April 27, 2006, 16:07: Message edited by: LoS_DrIzZt4 ]

8. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

there are, only, two places where you can sell him loot, the tarven and his house. Even if his house is locked and you are traspassing, you can still sell him loot, i did that a lot.

side note, i like to loot silverwares and alcohol of any kind.
    1 - they can be found anywhere and especially saturated in rich people's house and castle.
    2 - light weight and acceptable value
    3 - acceptable value meaning it is still high but yet low enough to compensate the batering disadvantage.

don't worry about the blood price, the people you kill for any other guild will not overlap any other guild member. they had this well designed. you just need to follow specific quest instruction.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.