1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Themed parties

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate (Classic)' started by Vermillion, Aug 9, 2000.

1. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Does anyone else out there use themed paties any time they play, or do you prefer to just use characters you like?

2. Personally I like the "no Kahlid and Jaheira" theme quite a bit.... :D

3. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

4. Gunthar Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Why is it that every topic turns into a debate over why Khalid sucks? We all know that he does, only the Fat Egg just won't admit it. :D

5. Vermillion Gems: 18/31

[​IMG] Hey I never wanted this to be a debate, Ijust wanted to know if any one else has ever used a themed party. That said, there's no Khalid in BG2, but Jaheira's there, I wonder why.... ;)

6. Lord Bane Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I'm now playing the theme : "beat BG on your own" with a stunning Cleric/Illusionist. :)

Believe me, it's darn tough, but you go up in levels really quick. I'm now at level 5/4 after the Nashkell mines, but I'm sooo glad I've got Algernon's Cloak. Without it, I guess it would have been hopeless.
    :D

7. Gunthar Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

If you go solo, you really need the experience cap remover because otherwise you won't be able to get over a certain level, which makes it pointless to go solo then.

8. Vermillion Gems: 18/31

[​IMG] Not really, after all there's the challenge of it. And you don't have to think about extra XP from sub quests and don't have to do them.(Unless you want that feel of completion). Let me know how you get on in Durlag's Tower though Lord Bane.

9. hooligan_inc Guest

[​IMG] Yeah, and that means you get to insult Ajanis.

re-sult!

10. Vermillion Gems: 18/31

You can insult him anyway, after all, why not? And definately don't use any XP cap removers, that would take the challenge away.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.