1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The snake cult house

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Keneally, Feb 5, 2003.

1. Keneally Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I am having trouble getting into the cult house in the Beggar's Nest in chapter 1. I know Jemanie has stone or whatever it is to get in but he never offers it. I was starting to wonder if my stats were too low to get him to offer it or allow the options to ask for it. I only have a 11 INT and a 12 WIS. My character's charisma is very high so I know that's not it.

I know I don't have to go through the cult house to finish the zombie quest (I suppose I can go through the warehouse) so it's not a big deal but any help would be appreciated, thanks.

2. Misiek Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I think tha a higher INT score or a Persuade skill is required. But i'm not sure if the problem is with that. Try talkin with him couple of times and searching through the dialog options until you'll fina an option to ask him if he could give you the key.

3. Keneally Gems: 1/31

It's sad how many times I have read the choices I get in the conversation with Jemanie. I have a 7 persuade and a 17 CHR so he is just a jerk not to like me enough to offer the ward stone. I have killed him once just to see if it lowered my overall good rating/alignment and it did not.... but I fear out of paranoia that may have some outcome not fitting a paladin later on, soooooo I reloaded. Guess I should forget the cult? It almost seems like a glitch of some sort. Anyway, thank you for the response.

4. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I was able to get the stone every time I played that chapter (I often restart the game). I had several characters. I think it is not the persuade skill or your intelligence, I don't know why though and I don't know what else it could be. I have to say all my characters were good-aligned.

5. Keneally Gems: 1/31

It's funny my ranger can get the stone but not my paladin, I have gone back and tried. Oh well, being that this isn't so vital in the game I will just go on. Another odd thing the paladin couldn't get the guy looking for the wagon parts to follow her ether but the ranger did. I guess I will restart the game with another paladin and see what that does or just play with the ranger. Thanks again.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.