1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Quote Game 7

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Beren, Apr 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    JSBB's turn to post a quote. I assume the same rules continue to apply. :)

[ April 29, 2005, 13:54: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Sigh, I just arrived at work and I am far too tired to think of anything good. Oh well, here is just about the easiest quote you are ever going to see me throw out.

"Yeah, and maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot."

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Army of Darkness:D

4. JSBB Gems: 31/31

You got it Arabwel.

I am surprised it lasted that long.

5. Arabwel

Media:
    Bad time of the day? :D

Hmmm..... *evil*

"I may be a bastard but I'm not a f***ing bastard"

6. JSBB Gems: 31/31

From Dusk Till Dawn.

7. Arabwel

Media:
    Yup.

I LOVE that movie :D

8. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

but antonio wasnt even in it :p

9. JSBB Gems: 31/31

The time has come to set a new low around here. ;)

"Do you want to play, Trumpy? Do you know what playing is?"

10. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

As much as I hope I'm wrong, (please God), I'm going to say Pooh's Heffalump Movie, or whatever it's called.

11. Arabwel

Media:
    Shurrup, Enganios... it has geotrge CLooney, Salma Hayek and Quentin Tarantino - plenty droolwotrthiness even sans Antonio :p

12. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No Kam it isn't a Winnie the Pooh movie. I can't say as that I have seen the one that you are talking about but I am willing to bet that the movie I am quoting is actually much much worse.

13. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hmm, a new low? "Student Bodies"?

14. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No, Student Bodies isn't anywhere near as bad as this one. You pretty well need a guy and a couple of robots heckling this film to stop your head from exploding while watching it.

15. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers film?

Where they all turn into ninjas for no reason, and fought translucent purple slime. I don't even remember the Green Ranger in it... and he was clearly the best one :)

16. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No it isn't from the Power Rangers film. Given that I have not seen it I guess I am in no position to comment upon how bad it is, but I am willing to bet that this film was worse.

Hah, I have proof - the film I am quoting from is #19 on IMDB's worst 100 films, the Power Rangers movie is #81. The second Power Rangers movie is #27.

17. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

The Adventures of Pluto Nash?

18. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No it isn't from Pluto Nash - which has an IMDB average score of 3.9/10 vs 2.0/10 for the quoted film. The IMDB 100 worst film right now is at 3.2 so Pluto Nash is actually pretty far out of the worst 100 range.

Oh and the comment about the guy and the two robots heckling the film was meant to be a hint.

19. Harbourboy

A Tom Green film?

20. JSBB Gems: 31/31

No, it isn't a Tom Green film.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.