1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The number of posts - who is the highest?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Sniper, Apr 3, 2001.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Tal or BTA,
    apart from you, who are the top 20 people with the most posts? i know that with the avaters it would be really easy to make a quick glance, but the thing is is that i dont meet everyone here and there are probably over 1000 people i have not met at this site...so who are the top 20 most posters (apart from you 2), how many posts and where they usually hang out?

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Hard to say, since I have no way to sort them by the number of posts. Not to mention that many registered members are unactive. But apart from me, Blackthrone, Sylvus (he's third by the number of posts), there's you, Shura...
    I don't know, someone should make a list. :p

3. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] don't forget Sir Bel he's at 762

4. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] I scanned the boards a little bit and found following members (active in about the last 10 days) with more than 400 posts.
    (no guarantee for completeness)

1000+ Tal, Syl, BTA
    700+ Shura, Sir Bel, Sniper
    600+ Crawl
    500+ Ragusa, Fat Egg
    400+ Wingfoot, Darien, Iron Eagle

[This message has been edited by BogiTheWaverer (edited April 03, 2001).]

5. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Thanks Bogi! you're a star...for a kobold...if a kobold can be a star ofcourse! But still you're a star...!

6. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Bogi rocks! I'll probably be moving much slower now that I can't post all day long...
    :(

Bogi - By the way, Your avatar looked much cooler as a gibberling! For some reason I got the impression it was a good fit for you...Don't know why, no offense meant.

7. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] thanks for imagine me as a blue skinned hairy creature :)
    i'm really not resentful :) but i think this is quite the right moment for a paladin joke

do you know the difference between an oyster and a paladin?
    none! on both you have to crack the hard shell before you can suck out the mellow slimy contents :D :D

btw you're right this kobold sucks ;)

[This message has been edited by BogiTheWaverer (edited April 04, 2001).]

8. Lord Bane Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I'm almost there now, so I guess I should be somewhere at the bottom of that top 20 :)

And I'm also number 6 in the chat! Boy I'm good :D

Although my absence the next two weeks'll probably make me loose some places :( Oh well, I shall be back.. with a vengeance :D

9. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

Wasn't there some sort of kobold star in BG I?? I think it was hanging around with a tasloi and a xvart, i remember getting some autograph.

10. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

There were three of them just hanging around and callimg themselves brothers I think. 'If memory serves' they were to be found in the bottom right of one of the maps near the mad cleric bloke who had all those zombies. But it was a long time ago that I played.

11. Sniper Gems: 28/31

I met them...if you killed them you gained normal...but if you dont...you get their autograph...is there any use for it?

12. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] - Larry and his two brothers (Darryl and Darryl)
    In the SW of the Area you will find 3 creatures, an Xvart, a Kobold, and a Tasloi. They are named, Larry, Darryl and Darryl. Talk to Larry (the Kobold) and if you ask why they are there they wander off saying that you are the "wrong generation". Or you could ask for their autograph, and they will give it to you! If you don't get this joke, you probably never saw the Bob Newhart Show.
    Larry, Darryl, and Darryl: Area S of Nashkel (x 4213 y 3452)

Taken from Dan Simpsons Complete Guide

13. Mierin Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Veteran

Bane dont worry, there's always irc...

14. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Yes, yes, thank you, thank you. *Crawl bows to the crowd* Well who would have thougt I was hovering around number 7. Makes me feel quite good actually. Thanks for the info Bogi. And Lord Bane, you better get to typing when you return. Looks like you'll be catching up to me for a change *An evil laugh eminates from Bane's speakers* Anyway, did I mention, wwwooooohhhhoooo!! I'm in the top ten!

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31

*kicks crawl until he crawls out of the crowds view*

But remember kids, i'm no.6 around here!

16. Bateluer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Post counts here aren't very high at all. Goto Sharkyforums.com or Anandtech.com and check those forums out. You will see people with post counts well over 2k.

Sharky's has only been active for 7 months or so and we have one member over 5k, the great and venerable Sapasion.

I myself have close to 2k.

17. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

I'd like to say 'Get a life' but really, I'm just jealous! In fact, I'm only writing this one to Crawl (no pun intended) slowly forward :)

18. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Hehheh, feel free to Crawl all you like. And sniper, that was just rude man. Come one can't we all just get along. *Casts protection from Sniper* :D

19. Sniper Gems: 28/31

*Casts dispel spell against Crawl and then proceeds to cast stinking cloud on to crawl*

I always wondered where that smell came from! :D :D :D

20. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Place 8?! Not too bad. I´m actually surprised - It´ll collapse when I have to go to university again all week after the holidfays :( ;)

tnx Bogi :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.