1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Funniest Monster You Can Imagine?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Nobleman, Mar 2, 2003.

1. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Tales from the floating vagabond is a game where one plays a crazy, wacky or musical inclined strange monster. The more hilarious and funnier the better.
    You girls and guys are an ever expanding source of inspiration. Please share your ideas with me to build the funniest critter in the galaxy for my first roleplaying session.
    Any familiar traits with this world's celebrities and crooks are of course acceptable too. Anything goes :)

2. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Scuzzlebutt but instead with patrick duffy as a leg, he has christina aguilera on one of his buttcheeks and britney spears on the other.

Did I mention he leaves farts all day long :evil:

3. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

A giant panda, with Micheal Jacksons head, wearing a pink dress.

4. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

There was this old fighting game I got from Japan years ago for the Genesis (or was it SNES?).
    It was never released in the US and I couldn't read or understand a word of it (title, instructions, etc...).

It was a fighting game, sort of like Street Fighter 2.

One of your opponents had this "special attack"...

He would f*rt at you and this green fog would full the screen and render you helpless for a few seconds. :grin:

I don't think I ever laughed so hard playing a game.

I don't know if this is of any help but it's the most wacky thing I can think of.

5. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

I think i've played that game. IIRC it was on genesis.
    Anyway I've got the funniest monster out here. Puumba from Lion King, he could also fart and i've seen him in a pink dress too ;)

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Robbert Downey Jr.'s head, a joint for an arm, and a crack pipe for the other, and Jered's body(the fat guy from the Subway comercials before he lost all his fat). When he's not high, he likes to walk his talking Snoop Dog, who likes to get high with him! :rolleyes: :rolling:

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] J'los head, Johnny vegas body, Muhnkeys' legs, a zebras arms, scorpion tail and reindeer antlers.

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    A chicken with a dragon head and a wyrm tail...
    with the chicken size

9. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

That's a basilik ;) . Well, sort of.

Clearly, the funniest (and perhaps scariest) monster is Saddam Hussein with Bush's ears.

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

With John Howards eyebrows ;)

11. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

A pink snake, with britney's, christina's, and Jennifer Lopez' heads. It has wings and it has undergone 267 opertations to stay er..'beautiful' the tail is a huge lipstick, and it has the legs of a spider. Furthermore, all three heads have horns and spit fire, or sing songs that kill you when listened to.

12. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

A purple spotted orange dragon, with J'lo's butt, Christina Aguilera's face and its wings on backwards. When it f*rts, it flies backwards.

13. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    El Grande Pollo.. :D

14. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

wow, I didn't go the same way as any of you. ... maybe I need more coffee.

My Idea:

Jack the Riffer
    Based on the historic Jack the Ripper, Jack the Riffer (from guitar riffs) goes around the back ally's of London, bribes young women of the night back to his place, where he then bores them to death by playing endless Hendrix riffs, and the beginning to "Stairway to Heaven".

Let us know what you pick.

15. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Thank you for spending some time pondering. I have to say though that even if I do want to play a monsters with all the celebrities you've involved, I guess that to stay fun for a whole weekend and many more to come the critter has to have some kind of personality and commitment alongside its physical features.
    Many of the creations you've made may be fun to play the first hour or so but gets harder and harder to play with a decent feel of new roleplaying aspect. So Actually the kind of Monster or person that Mathetais is describing, is the more fulfilling character in the long run. :) On the character sheet I have the following personality skills;
    Common sense, smarts and cool. And even dephts,contracts and special stuff. If you guys and chicks can mix in some fun personality and flaws to your "funniest monster" ideas and even some evil crook that he/she is in depht to. Or a life long mission in life etc., I would be very happy.
    I hope ideas keep coming in among Elios' threads :1eye:

16. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Well then, how about the Elios-Lagasse:
    This vile creature corners its victim and peppers it with an endless stream of inane jabber, causing minor damage. Every now and then it says something meaningful, which stuns the victim. At that point, the creature delivers its final blow - a garlic-breath weapon and a cloud of finely ground black pepper. BAM!

17. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

:1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye:

An army of "Mike"s from Monsters Inc. would send shivers up my spine!

:1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye:

18. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

The scariest monster I know of is my mother in law -- a multiple personality whackjob who never shuts up and sucks resources out of her family, friends, and all levels of government at a hideous rate.

19. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] He is large he is green he is... cute? He dresses in... pink? And his name is the sound of all that's evil: Kitty. He is a she :)

So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow?

20. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

A monster composed entirely of hair and capable of shapeshifting, although it generally takes the form of a giant, disembodied Elvis quiff. It refers to itself as the "Hair Apparent" and terrorises people with awful puns. It believes it has a birthright to a Kingdom (possibly Graceland) and will attempt to take control via Rock'n'Roll and the aforementioned puns.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.