1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Cuckolded Queen (Non-Fantasy)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by IgnusTorment, May 23, 2008.

1. IgnusTorment Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

The middle aged woman wrapped the long black overcoat tightly around her torso in a vain attempt to keep out the winter chill. She certainly wasn't dressed for a Tuesday evening in the middle of November, sporting only a tight black dress, that only just covered to the top of her thigh and black fishnet stockings complete with some well worn high heeled shoes. Despite the bite on the wind her reddening face was one of determination, she had a job to do and she'd be damned if a little breeze would stop her.
    It was late, around 11:30pm, the street echoed with every step she took down the street that on that night seemed to last forever. The moon was high, and fell onto her dull dark hair, she was comforted by the moon this night as it was, apart from a few flickering street lamps, the only source of consistent light. The woman stopped momentarily and fished around in one of her pockets, a few seconds later a cigarette was lit and hung loosely between her thin, red lips, smoke drifting lowly from her nostrils and out into the cloudless night sky. Her eyes followed the smoke and a slight smile painted itself on her lips as she realised that it was a beautiful starry night. A tear welled up in her eye and she quickly brought up a finger to wipe it away, without ruining her makeup
    She heard laughter just round the corner from where she was, she knew several forty year odd, sixteen stone working class idiots would already be pissed by now and that they would be huddling together outside The Cuckolded Queen pub, puffing away at their dirty roll ups, shouting and swearing...animals. She pulled her coat tighter, almost as if she was trying to completely conceal herself from the outside world as she turned on to the same road as the pub, she prayed she would be ignored. Lady Luck seemed to be smiling on her this night. The four large men, scurried inside like rats as a bell was rung from inside the pub.
    Making her way to a street corner opposite the pub she lent against a broken street lamp and checked her watch. 11:44pm. A car drove passed, slowing down, the driver looked her up and down, offering her only a smirk before speeding up and disappearing round a bend. Her green eyes flickered to the pavement as she took another drag from her cigarette, she allowed the smoke to settle in her lungs before she exhaled. She thought about her husband. He was the only reason she was in this position, she didn't blame him, he was only human after all and she had to do what she had to do.
    Her concentration was broken as a sports car pulled up beside her. A tanned, muscular man beamed at her. She smiled half heartedly back and went passed the front of the car to get in next to the grinning man.
    "Your late." She said with very little emotion.
    "Actually, your late." The still smiling man replied, moving his hand to the top of her thigh as she fastened her seat belt. "I've driven round the block three times." He moved to kiss her but he was halted by a stern look from the woman.
    "Just wait until we get the hotel.."
    "Sure thing babe." He removed his hand proceeded to drive towards the hotel the woman had specified earlier on the phone to him.
    The woman rested her hand against the car door and looked back up at the stars, she couldn't believe that she in a car with a complete stranger, about to do something she would no doubt regret. Gritting her teeth she pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind, she reminded herself she had to do this. For her husband, for herself. The man next to her glanced at her a couple of times but decided it would be better to leave her to her thoughts, he figured she hadn't done this many times, he'd at least respect her wish to be silent.
    Fifteen minutes later and he pulled into Purgatory, a three star hotel on the outskirt of the town where the woman lived. The car park was completely devoid of any other cars, it wasn't the season for tourists. She winced as the car's engine stopped humming and the man began touching her leg again. 12.00am.
    "Here we are sweetie, look I'm not an ******* y'know? I can tell your nervous, we'll go nice and slow alright?" His stupid smile returned as the woman turned and nodded slowly, she couldn't help smiling at the man, his fake tan was horrendous. The man however saw this as a sign of approval and quickly darted out the car to open her door. Again she stepped out into the cold night, the man wrapped an arm round her and directed her through the main doors of the hotel. They were greeted by a spotty, albino sort of teenager who quite clearly didn't enjoy his job. A few words were exchanged and the man held the keys to their room, again he began directing her up the stairs. The woman glanced back at the clerk as she ascended the stairs, a wink and a crude gesture was her reply.
    Stepping into the rented room she began to feel better, out of the cold and away from prying eyes. She suddenly became even more resolute in what she had to do. The man took of his shirt, smile still slapped across his face.
    "So what can I do for you? If you want me to go down that'll be fifty quid, the full works that'll be a hundred and fifty...Any fetishes you have, well, that'll be extra.'' The man's smile was unwavering until the woman produced a gun.
    "I'll tell you what you can do for me!" Her tone had changed dramatically, thirty seconds ago she was calm, now she was close to hysterics. "Why? Why did you have to mess around with my husband! My ****ing husband!" She held the handgun tightly in both hands in the direction of the male prostitute.
    "W...What? What do you mean? I just get paid to..." The gigolo began but was interrupted by the now screaming woman.
    "To **** with other peoples lives! He was...Is a good man! You did this to him!" Her makeup streamed down her face, black streaks ruining her pale complexion.
    The man's eyes were full of terror.
    "Wait...Wait! I don't sleep with..." The gun went off three times.
    The clerk, just one floor below began mouthing the words to the Sugar Babe's latest song, his ear phones wedged firmly in his ears. 12:03am.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.