1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Sybil (spoiler)

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Vasiliy, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Vasiliy Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

When I went out to Alley of Lingering Sighs I did not find Sybil. Why it can be? I have agreed to help her and found the key. But bandits noted me and pursued, but I run to the door.

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I believe if you get hit (or even just get too close to them so they could attack) Sybil leaves another way and doesn't join you.

3. findarato Gems: 3/31

Veteran

As far as I understood, you have to kill the thugs to meet Sybil afterwards. I think she goes elsewhere if you just sneak (or run) out of the building without fighting them.

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Might have to be a complete kill, I just did the area and managed to sneak past them all and she turned up to say ta very much. I remember her popping up on my more smashy runthrough as well, but I think the middle ground is too risky for her to escape through.

5. Vasiliy Gems: 3/31

I tried both ways - sneak by Annah and kill all thugs. No Sybil. Where sh must await me? Directly near the exit? Or she must approach me when I exit the buliding?

---------- Added 3 hours, 20 minutes and 49 seconds later... ----------

OK, I resolved the problem (solution was found in other forum). Problem was that I never opened south-east door in the thugs' room. I thought that Sybil told about secret door in the wall. When I returned to the building and opened the door then Sybil appeared in the alley.

Thanks for help.

6. findarato Gems: 3/31

Veteran

ok, never noticed that significance since I always open all doors I can find. especially after killing all the thugs in that building. :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.