1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Swords...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Loerand, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yey! Finally a thread that highlights my hobby!
    First off, Swords Online is about the best online marketplace for anything related to swords...I've bought 3 of my 5 daggers there.

As for you, Sarevok, your image of a scimitar is most likely clouded by this monster of a ridiculously disproportioned sword that looks like it's right out of Disney's: Aladdin.

My favorites include:
    The Lord of the Rings Series

Almost anything by Kit Rae...his name also scores points with me...it's no Kitrax...but Kit is close enough.

The entire collection of The Swords of the Ancients, including: Luciendar - Sword of Light, Morthoseth - Sword of Shadows, Kilgorin - Sword of Darkness, Sword of Vaelen...ect.

When it come to quality, hand folded Jappanise swords, the Bugei Trading Company is the only place to shop for Katanas, Wakizashis, Tantos, and other related things. I'm saving up for a custom folded 3 sword set right now...currently, I can almost afford the Tanto...

Even though there are too many swords that I like and want to list, and my views are different from your's, you have to admit, most United Cutlery swords just look better than other brands...they arn't the best quality, or functional, but perfect for displaying purposes. But enough of the shameless plugs... :rolling:

2. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Most of the fancy or fantasy related weaponry I have seen is nonfunctional. In other words, it looks like a sword, it might even be able to hurt someone, but it isn't even faitly able to be used in battle.

Personally, I would never by a cool looking piece of weaponry unless it is "real". Who would buy a realistic gun that only displays a "Bang" flag?

3. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Thats my baby.

*polishes*

4. Rav'n Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Another cool web site... starfireswords.com
    They make stage swords that look ccol and are functional. If anyone has ever been to the Renn Festival in Bristol WI, or any other festival that Starfire shows up at, the swords the Jousters use are theirs. ANd they're reasonably priced. You won't find any "Sun God Lord of Darkness" Swords here... just dtraight forward functional..yet sauve looking swords.
    other sites
    museumreplicas.com

silvermane.com

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.