1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Sunday Night

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by H, Sep 10, 2001.

1. H Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] I was wondering... What do you guys do on Sundays, around 7:00 or 8:00 pm ??

2. Azirath Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

watch primetime fox (The Simpsons, etc.) with my girlfriend.

3. I'm on here. Where else? I special occasions though, I'm a Dudette's or in bed reading, or doing homework.

4. Sol'Kanar Guest

This sunday, 7 to 8 I was wandering around the hills. I often spend my free time doing such.

5. Sparhawk Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I usually do my A level work, i also watch the Simpsons, Futurama and Family Guy.
    It looks like I gotta stay on my best behaviour for a while that post i created last night caused some problems!

6. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Have a headache. :p

7. PowerPuff Guest

I can usually be found in a cafe somewhere downtown with a few friends. Usually I'm whining about my fingers being sore from playing guitar all day long.

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Hmm, on Sunday during that time, i'm usually making riffs on my acoustic or bass. Or i could be playin on the computer or talking on the phone. Or if those options are exhausted, i might be caught on the chatroom debating silly things with Herf :)

9. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

Getting depressed because of the amount of homework I have to make, that I'm not making. Bugging people in the chatroom :p

The usual stuff..

10. Lokken, your willpower is lower than mine!!!! You have to do your homework at 2 am!!!! As for me...I do it at midnight. :D

11. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Well, this last Sunday, I was eating pizza and generally forgetting that I had classes on Monday morning. The reason? Band of Brothers premiered on HBO last Sunday, and it was AWESOME. Check out the next episode.

12. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

I was watching the Pink Floyd Live in Pompei video (crew only concert at Pompei) with some friends, AND discussed the D&D campaign that will start soon.

13. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] I was drinking champagne with my wife 'cause it was her b-day. (I still have a heartburn from the cake)

14. sorvo Guest

I was pretty shitfaced after watching opening season and my niners pulling off a nailbiter.That Band of Brothers was a really good show,will definitley watch the rest.

15. Drunken Monk Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I'm practicing Windmills and Headspins with my friends.
    At that time you might ask? We can't get enough!

16. Arkados Blackmire Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

recently? brood, piss about and search for cute little pink fuzzy rabbits to break the necks of and stab their lifeless bodies with a fork

17. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I usually come to my senses around then and wonder what the h*ll i did last night. After i have come to the conclusion that i at least didnt wake up in jail or the hospital i go and buy myself a big greasy cheeseburger to cure my restless stomach.

18. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

At that point i am usually putting kids to bed and relizing i have to go to work in the morning *groan*

19. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Working :( *almost cries at the thought*

20. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

I either A: Watch a Movie (on TV or video)
    or B: to use a dnish expression: "Stener" (sitting stil, looking blankly out in the air, almost like being depressed except i do it on purpose).
    Some times I''l hang out with my friends and talk with them.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.