1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Stuck in PoE

Discussion in 'Pillars of Eternity' started by lilith21, May 20, 2016.

1. lilith21 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Hi. I need some questions answered for the audience in Ducal Palace and the Animancy hearings. And a few other things. I went to la eh rhemen which wasn't much action (but I don't mind) and used a hammer and chisel in that dais chamber where you need the Adra sword which I think you get from Caed Nua paths (Spoil me with these questions I'm asking please...) and I broke through the tunnel and wandered upon a Vithrak surrounded by widow maker and crystal eater spiderlings. I let the Vithrak go and wanted peace with his race (I'm playing a conservative, honourable, and kind Fighter) and I really hope I wasn't supposed to kill him because I ran into dead ends with House Doemenel and the Crucible Knights. I forget why the Knights won't take me to the hearings but House Doemenel won't take me because I'm closely allied with the Dozens. The only option I have left is to find the Engwithan weapons for the Dozens and the dungeon of la eh rhemen is very small and I don't know where these weapons are to be found. Maybe I need the Adra sword and to be judged before the alter...I don't know. But right now, I have no idea where to find these weapons and my encounter with the Vithrak is saved over so I'm a little nervous. Thanks for reading my post and for potential replies.

--

I found the weapons...the cask highlighted when I hit the tab key. The first time I was there I must've hit the tab key 6 times in that room and I couldn't find anything.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  2. xosmi Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Yeah, sparing the vithrak and letting it go with the soulgem shouldn't lock you out of the quest - it just prevents you from crafting the cladhaliath spear - and might possibly affect the plot of PoE2 when it does come out.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.