1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Stuck as hell

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale (Classic)' started by Food4thegods, Aug 28, 2000.

1. Food4thegods Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I'm stuck on chapter 5.I've done everything I can(and all on the walkthrough on this sight)and I don't know what to do.I've got the 2'nd tablet,freed both sets of slaves,even killed every frost giant in the cave.Please tell me if I've missed something,or what the hell is wrong

2. sibley Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

What's wrong is just that you missed an exit, a cave.

Go to the area in the northeast where you can exit to the travel map. There are four exits from that little area. You can go southwest back to the main map. You can go west through a cave to the cellar of the museum. You can go north off the map to the travel map. And you can go east through a cave to the next area, Lower Dorn's Deep. It's this last one you want.

3. Draco Vlasavius Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Some of the entrances/exits in this game IWD are nearly 'concealed' and very hard to spot. Here in Wyrm's Tooth after you've finished everything leave whichever building your are in to the outside area. Upper left corner of the map leads to the Dorn Deep area (where you first fought Ettins and Blue Myconids). The upper right corner leads to another map area where you must now go. The lower right area of this new map that you've just arrived in has an opening that leads to the lowest levels of Dorn's Deep and your next challenge! The upper right corner allows you to travel throughout Ice Wind Dale/Spine of the World region. The opening that is near the middle of the map/northward direction leads back to Wyrms Tooth.

[This message has been edited by Draco Vlasavius (edited August 29, 2000).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.