1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Stolen things...where to sell?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by The Silver Bear, Jun 19, 2003.

1. The Silver Bear Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Hi people, I remember of a topic about the merchants that would buy the stolen stuff! But I just can't remember his name nor where he is...someone help refreshing my memory, yes?
    See you........

2. Subra Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Veteran

Docks district in the shadow thief guildhall and also in MaeVar's guildhall.
    Temple district in the sewers.
    I don't recall if they buy stolen goods but there is a thief/merchant that only appears at night in the Bridge district near the house where you meet Neb the child killer and a similar thief/merchant that appears on top of the Copper Coronet near that broken down temple.

3. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Also Jayes the Fence in east side of Waukeen – he only shows up at night.
    The Sewers Merchant is in the south-central area - his name is Roger.
    - I don't believe they buy stolen merchandise.

4. spoogemonkey Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

There is also a guy behind the graveyard in Trademeet...

5. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Here's a thread on Fences that I started earlier to list of all the people who sell you stolen goods. The annoying thing is, NOT ALL of them buy stolen goods from you.

So far I found that Roger the Fence, and the Shadow Thieves DO buy stolen goods. The others I really can't confirm.

6. The Silver Bear Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Yeaaaaah, people....thanks a LOT!! Now I can sell my stolen stuff!!! See you...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.