1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Spoiler Wanted: Celestial Host

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by total, Feb 5, 2002.

1. total Guest

[​IMG] Many of you mentioned spell celestial host (or similar) and you said it was too powerfull, since i played with figher and didn't got it, can you tell me what is it doing (as i mentioned before i didn't found any strong spell so i'm interested in that).

Well i would play it from beginning but i dont have time, really.

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] The spell can't be described.

You must SEE it. You must.

And also since you were fighter - Dak'kon and Ignus can cast it, just place it in their quickslot instead of copying it in the book.

3. total Guest

Ok, i see this is must be done! Im putting PT CD #1 in drive and starting installation!

4. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

It's just an area effect spell that does lots of damage. (And has a somewhat tiresome demo, Final Fantasy anyone?)

5. total Guest

Thank you, but how it is said: the wheels are in motion :) I installed it and searched few CDs for my old save games and after loooong search found them! Im on top of fortress of regrets, im fighter on very high level (not cheat), i have discovered secret of bronze sphere and still dont have celestial host scroll or rune of torment. Help!

6. Extremist Gems: 31/31

7. Kill_Lexington Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Great spell make shure that you have PT patched because it crashed the first time I used it in my mage and I think only good aligned mages can learn it

8. total Guest

I think that too. Celestial fury is also usable only with good alligned characters. So is Trias "Bad"? I thought that he was like neutral good but he was in my way so i killed him. In this game i never knew am I good or bad :) so that is the reason I never got my alligment to neutral good wich is my favourite one.

9. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Cel. host spell is available to all alignments.

10. Alas Trias is a fallen deva. As beautiful as he is ;) he betrayed Fjhull and is a very naughty boy

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.