1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Sound Riddle 3rd Chapter

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Masterfulks, Jul 28, 2002.

1. Masterfulks Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Veteran

I dont know what it is, but I cant seem to get past this.

I have the note that sorta says what to do, but it just doesnt make any sense to me.

Any tips?

thx

2. Vormaerin Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

If you are referring to the series of gongs, you need to watch the pixie in the 'distant past'. She repeats the sequence of notes you need to hit in order to complete the test.

Aloha
    Vormaerin

3. Gnolyn Lochbreaker Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I'm guessing you mean the four gongs in the dungeon in Coldwood? The note should talk about a summoning contest. It'll give the order of the creatures summoned. Examine each gong to find out what animal sound it is, and follow the sequence given in the note.

4. Invoker Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

If I recall correctly, you find a bottle with a pixie trapped inside it in that room. :) (the same pixie that you see flittering about in the past) Release it, follow and do whatever it does. Should be fine.
    The one that Gnolyn mentions is another gong puzzle :)

5. Abyssal Knight Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Masturfolks, which riddle are you talking about? There is one in the coldwood dungeon and one in the creator ruins dungeon. :confused:

6. Syrel Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] the gong puzzle where you need the 8 notes in order is in the ruins
    the other puzzle is the 4 gongs with animal sounds in that wizards place :p
    the gongs in sound order are told to you by the pixie..
    -spoiler
    -
    -below
    -
    -don't look
    -
    -unless you
    -
    -want to
    -
    -
    -be spoiled! :D
    -

there are 8 gongs
    top right
    top left
    bottom right
    bottom left
    bottom right
    top left
    bottom left
    top right
    damn can't believe i remember the order still :p
    the gongs in animal order are done in order of the wizard battle in the book
    something like puma wolf/dog bear dragon i think thats the order but look in the book that is right there :p

7. Elementus Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Om now, you find the pixie in the bottle, release her and follow behind her in the gong sequence, dont go ahead of her because it reset a few times for me. Its in the past, I am sure it reset for me because I was just a second ahead of the pixie, and the time I was patient and hit the gong everytime after the pixie I compleated it.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.