1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Sorry Ladies...

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Falstaff, Jan 5, 2004.

1. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

[​IMG] Sorry Ladies, but I am offically off the market!

On New Year's Eve (at midnight) I finally hunkered down and proposed to the woman I love, slyly slipping the ring into her surprised and overjoyed hand during the official "New Year's Eve Kiss." :love:

Of course, you're all invited to the wedding! :thumb:

2. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Hmmm... what did she say?

Congarts, even if she turned ya down, which I doubt she did. ;)

3. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Now it's official that we all are centered around BoM way too much...

Congrats...?

4. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Denizens of SP, doubt not the mail-order-bride system. It works!

;) :p :D :roll:

Congrats, buddy!

5. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Had to wait until she was drunk, huh? :p

Congratulations! :D

6. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    ROTFLMAO! Good one Splunge ;) Congratulations Falstaff, Don't think your giving me any ideas now :p

7. Sir Ai Rayzor Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Hi Falstaff!

I really dont know you, but I wanted to say...

CONGRATULATIONS!

...anyway ;) ;) :) :)

8. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] Cough*ballandchain*cough.
    :p :p

Congratulations!

:D :D

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    "Another friend has fallen." :shake: :shake:

Even you have deserted the Most Ancient and Noble Order of Old Bachelors :grin: :lol:

I'll whisper "freedom" everytime I see you :evil:

10. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] BIG F!!!! YOU DID IT!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

Hehe, can't wait for the bachelor party! Chevy, you get the strippers, Sorvo's bringing the beer! :grin: :shake: :grin:

11. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Geez, don't ask him to do that! He'll collect the fee in advance, then decide that he'll be the entertainment, and show up wearing an SP thong! :eek: :p

12. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Thanks, everyone! :thumb:

If Chev's in charge of the strippers, I'm not coming, it's as simple as that. :grin:

Death Rabbit can be in charge of the strippers.

13. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Congradulation and celebration <Dalveen break of into a song>

oh where was i, err yes well done mate :thumb:

14. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Congratulations!!! But from a legal standpoint, you should have waited a day or two. Since the ring was given on a holiday, it is also considered a gift...So if things fall through, she has no obligation to return the ring. Don't you hate lawyers?!?!? :grin: :spin: :roll: :lol:

Seriously though...Congratulations!

15. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Congrats Falstaff.

Make sure you bring a couple kegs of beer, for each of us!

16. Erebus Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Congrats! And I got the perfect gift! How does a large portrait of me sound? (My teacher actually did this at his friend's wedding.)

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Sorry, Splunge, you're not my type ;) But I appreciate you as a friend :shake:

@sir Belisarius: Do you actually accept engagement rings back when women return them, over there in US? Here we never take back what we've given. It just seems... odd :eek:

18. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    3 words, dude. Tapioca pudding wrestling. :evil: :D :cool:

Actually, my brother knows a guy at Comedy Central...maybe I can pull a few strings and get the Juggies. *wha-PEESH!*

19. Splunge

Media:
    @chev: :lol:

@Death Rabbit:
    Might I suggest you contact Kitiara.
    (Inspired by her avatar and the last paragraph of this post.)

20. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.