1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Skipping Irenicus' dungeon?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Orichifunk, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Orichifunk Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] Hello, I was starting a new game here the other day, but I cannot bear to go through the first dungeon for the 1001th time. Is there anything I can download that will "skip" it, but give me all the experience, items, and otherwise all the important things? I really don't want to miss them, but I'm just so inrcredibly sick of the dungeon. I can't bear to go through it one more time. Please, help! Any input is very much appriciated! :D

[ October 20, 2005, 01:35: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Aye, there be a delightful little mod by the name of Dungeon-Be-Gone over at PPG that's exactly what you're looking for, mate. :D

3. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

You beat me to it, Fel and Colthrun! :grr: Though it's also here on SP, near the end of this page.

5. Felinoid

Aye kuemper, but did ye not notice that SP simply links to the PPG home page? :shake:

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I did, but you know how Tal is about linking to outside sources when SP has the same thing available. Dragon's Hoard also has DBG for d/l and stickied at the top of this forum. :p

7. Felinoid

Not if we don't have it. If SP had a mirror I'd have linked to that, but since we just link to the home page of PPG, I figured I'd just cut out the middle man and give him a link to the DBG page.

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] ^ What he said. :D

Baronius' mod download site (which has been down all day, btw) is just a collection of mod downloads, 99% of which weren't made by them. But keeping such a huge number of in-production mods up to date is a full time job, so I've never even attempted it. I'm busy enough as it is. SP provides links to the official sites of the mod makers (for the mods not hosted on SP), and that's that. You'll always get the most up to date stuff from official mod sites; even mirrors like Baronius' need time to update.

9. Orichifunk Gems: 2/31

I was just wondering, I just installed the Dungeon-Be-Gone and an all-race-romance mod from this site. Now, does these two override eachother? I'm abit out into my game and usually now I get a romance started. I've chosen a gnome mage as my protagonist. Is this normal?

10. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

If they're both WeiDU then they don't override eachother. I have no idea about the romance though. Who you're romancing?

11. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Who is your potential romance? What was the last conversation you had with her.

12. Orichifunk Gems: 2/31

I'm romancing Viconia. I don't think there should be any problems, really. I haven't played THAT far into the game, but usually I get some dialogue after playing this long. Last conversastion was when I freed her from the ones that were going to burn her in the Goverment District.

13. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

You guys just made my day, I am always wanting to start new parties but can't stand the Dungeon. SP has changed my life!!!

14. Orichifunk Gems: 2/31

Yeah, D-B-G just breathed new life into BG2 for me too. Now I actually play it once again, and it's so great! :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.