1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Since we're on the topic of gaming...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sylvus Moonbow, Jan 3, 2001.

1. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

...are you still a virgin?

If not, share with us your first sexual experience (this means you too Sorcerer!)

If you are, is it by choice or have you simply not had the desire to do so with the girls you've met or know?

Syl...

[This message has been edited by Sylvus Moonbow (edited January 03, 2001).]

2. herf Guest

[​IMG] erm syl, i thnk that this is just going too far, i dont think taluntain will appreciate this post, but what the hell...

my first experience was 2 years ago with a girl who lived beside me then, her name is anna and it was on her birthday (june 1st), we had been seeing each other for 2 years and we decided to take the next step, i wont tell you any of the other details cuz they are private.

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Syl, yea right.
    Like I'll spill my guts about that here.
    Maybe you should lead by example... ;)

4. Myrthos Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Eh Herf, you're 15 or so aren't you? That means your first experience was when you were 13. Lol I was 17 or so, was utterly drunk and can't remember a lot about it anymore :(.

5. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Herf, your 14 no? or was it 13? Damn! u must've been young!

6. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

this is fairly personal but, what the hell...

mine was with my current girlfriend of three years, a year ago. i'm definetly not getting into details! you sicko!

J/K ;)

7. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8. herf Guest

[​IMG] i am 14 now so i done it when i was twelve and that day definitely rates as one of the best in my life, not cuz the sex was brilliant but because it was with a girl that i love...

9. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Wow! 12 years old...I'm still trying to decide if I'm impressed or shocked! I guess I'm leaning toward impressed...At least you were in love!

I was eighteen the first time...With the first girl I ever loved. It was the first for both of us, so it was a special night.

And that's all I have to say about that :D

10. Sniper Gems: 28/31

just thought i'd revive the topic...

lost mine 4 days ago...

11. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] We'll help you search... :D
    *slaps Sniper friendly on the shoulders*

12. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

Wow - never thought SP was the place to discuss this sort of thing!

Would you believe that it was w/ my wife!?! Details include tuxedos, people throwing rice, and a big ol' cake.

13. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Congratulations, Mat.

I've never lost my virginity (is there another term for males? I'm not sure). As a matter of fact, I haven't ever had a girlfriend. *collective gasp of shock*

I'm taking purity one step further... keeping myself emotionally pure for my wife, whenever I find her. *sigh*

And yes, it's by choice and not lack of opportunity (remembers being chased through Wal-Mart by a particularly persistent girl).

EDIT: Incidentally, I realize Syl's no longer around, but does Syl consider sex a sport? *points to topic*

[This message has been edited by Capstone (edited June 27, 2001).]

14. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] Capstone - Read Joshua Harris?

Waiting to get flamed on the virgin thing, but who cares. :D

And is sex a sport? Tough one. Song of Solomon has lots of deer running through gardens, etc. More "Animal Planet" than "ESPN", but still worth the wait!

15. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Sex is not a sport....It's an art. To be practiced over and over and over and over and over, etc...(You get the idea! :D)

Seriously though - I like to work my way up to it...I ejoy taking a long time playing ;o)

I know, I know, TMI!

16. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Capstone: Let's create a "getting to old without even had a girlfriend" club.

But I am just to stupid for such things (I guess you become that from sitting isolated on a farm 10 kilometres from town playing computer most of the time). We were on a camping trip with my school class without any teacher being there at night. My class contains 7-8 very beatufil girls, but there is one who I have grown quite fond of. And so, it gets dark and we all gather around the campfire, which is pretty romantic I guess. I'm sitting right next to her, but I don't say anything! I just sit there quiet the whole time trying not to stare at her beauty in the campfire light.

It will take a long time to come over that one.

17. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I lost my virginity when I was 21 after a couple of months of dating him. It was absolutely perfect and everything that I thought it could be.

Of course, I was really in love with him, and I thought he could be the one. Not to mention he was incredibly sexy. Turns out he was "the one", we were engaged two years after that and are getting married this August after 5yrs of being a couple and spending 3yrs of that time engaged.

Things haven't been perfect, but then again they never are. I hope to be sitting on my front porch with him when I am to old to do anything else.

So, yes Mathetais I believe that it could happen. In fact a friend of mine held out until she was married too, she is very religous though.

[This message has been edited by Satiana Fearbringer (edited June 28, 2001).]

18. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Lets see first time, it was about 6 or 7 yrs ago with a long time friend when I lost my virginity, but I keep finding it when I meet a new girl I wanna get with. Say you're a virgin to certain women and damn you gonna get some tonight, on the down side the REALLY wild ones want a guy with experience so that line doesn't work on them. but it's all cool cause for the most part you gonna get laid.

19. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Mat, actually I have read Josh Harris, but he confirmed rather than formed my beliefs. I did a lot of soul-searching when I entered my teenage years.

20. Vile Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Aye, I hear that one, Capstone.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.