1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Shadowkeeper bugs

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by viva_el_tejo, Jan 7, 2002.

1. viva_el_tejo Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I want to know if always the romances stop when you use shadowkeeper? Even if I only use it to change my appareance?

Also what more bugs has shadowkeeper when you use it?

2. Archer14 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

lots so don't use it to much

3. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    SK seems to do something with the romances. Every time I have used SK something happens to my romance. It seems like it starts to go more slow. But I cant really say that its SK that is doing it.

4. Lord Sarevok Guest

Hmm, if you're really paranoid change your apperance with Gate Keeper in BG1 then import to BG2.

5. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

" want to know if always the romances stop when you use shadowkeeper"

I've never had a romance stop. And I've never played BG2 *without* shadowkeeper. Course, I don't mess around with many of the global variables, because I'm playing through the game to get all those flipped on and catch the story in the meantime. Are you sure your hard drive doesn't have errors on it?

6. Lukki Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Veteran

I have only used SK once wih my current game. I deleted some scribed spells of 5th lvl so I can write "breach" into my book. I don't know if it's cheating but there's no other way to simply erase them. Jan is too stupid to use a rubber..

[This message has been edited by Lukki (edited January 09, 2002).]

7. I love bg2 Banned

are there any BIG things that someone should watch out for?

8. Alienboy Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Yes if you use certain spells the game will crash. This happened lots with the MDK one.

[This message has been edited by Alienboy (edited January 10, 2002).]

9. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Go away? What for?
    Silencing people can't remove messed saved games SK users got and you know it.

People, continue with spitting or glorification - whatever you think this util should be presented in public.

[EDIT]
    This post looks stupid, but the previous post which I'm refering onto is gone.

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited January 10, 2002).]

10. Alienboy Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Sorry ShadowKeeper just help make some of the discoverys of the game. I made my God character(named god with a lot of powers, solar appearance, race half-celestial)with ShadowKeeper. It's also helped me own every stronghold.

[This message has been edited by Alienboy (edited January 10, 2002).]

11. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Extremist: *sigh*

So anyway, your Romance guide is very nice. Excellent job!

Alienboy: I'm there too. I would bet Black Isle doesn't care whether or not you cheat like a madman on single player games; they just like the Ca$h.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.