1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Selinea's quest

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by SleepleSS, Jan 25, 2005.

1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Disasters strikes as Selinea’s cruise ship crashes upon an Iceberg. When she strands on a deserted island there is only one thought going trough her head: “ I’m the only survivor!”. At this moment a crate strands on the island and, what a coincidence, there is also a crowbar!

Selinea opens the crate and finds the following items:

01: A crowbar (Actually this is the crowbar she used to open the crate she it’s not inside)
    02: A Banana picker (As seen in Monkey Island)
    03: A scimitar (+2!)
    04: A Deck of many things
    05: A Duck of Many things
    06: A Portable CD Player with a copy of Turbonegro’s Apocalypse dudes in it
    07: A Picture of Mosey the Magical Moose
    08: A crossbow with 6 bolts
    09: A Rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle
    10: A Hammer and 8 nails ( 9 inch)
    11: A Bottle of whiskey
    12: A Bottle of strawberry sauce
    13: A pair of sunglasses
    14: A flask of water
    15: A Pickaxe

To bad she can only carry 6 items. Help her pick the right Items!

In other words witch items would you choice and why?

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The crate - in order to try and sail off the island

Hammer and nails - in order to keep it together

Scimitar +2 - A paddle

Duck of Many Things - sounds useful ... somehow

Deck of Many Things - for when she gets really really desperate

Flack of water - to drink :)

3. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

Don't bother carrying anything. The crate is also stranded on the island so it's not going anywhere.

4. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Flask of water - obviously
    Deck of many things - increase my wisdom/intelligence to help me off the damned island!
    A scimitar +2 - are there any wild animals/people?
    A duck of many things - could be useful!
    The crate itself can be made into a raft in conjunction with the hammer and nails (I will count that as one item)
    The bottle of whiskey - if I am stranded for the rest of my life I might as well get drunk

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    #1 A bottle of whiskey

#2 A bottle of whiskey

#3 A bottle of whiskey

#4 A bottle of whiskey

#5 A bottle of whiskey

#6 A bottle of whiskey

6. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

01: The scimitar +2 (will come in handy)
    02: The Deck of many things (something to do)
    03: The Duck of Many things (food)
    04: The Hammer and 8 9 inch nails (I didn't know that there were 8 members of 9 Inch Nails :D )
    05: The Bottle of whiskey (if all else fails...)
    06: The flask of water (to recover from the whiskey)

7. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Since her ship hit an iceberg I am going to assume she is in a cold climate with ice and snow.

The first thing she does is make sure that the crate with contents is above high tide line.

1) Bottle of whiskey
    2) Bottle of strawberry sauce to put on snow to eat.
    3) Pickaxe - can be used as weapon and to help travel across icy/rocky spots. Who knows she may find a gold mine.
    4) Sunglasses - Ice & snow glare can cause blindness.
    5) Deck of many things
    6) Scimitar +2 - weapon and can be used to cut wood (if there is any)

8. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

First, Use the Scimitar +2 to decapitate the Duck of Many things. cook and eat the Duck with Strawberry sauce on it. Drink the whiskey then the water the next morning. Use the hammer and nails with the crowbar to turn the crate into a raft. Wear the sunglasses to look cool. If the Deck of many things yields a wish, then just take everything with you and wish you were at the original destination. Have the Scimitar handy in in case it takes a few tries to get your wish...

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    The Banana picker - got to have food!
    The scimitar +2 - Got to have protection
    The crossbow with 6 bolts - use it to hunt...can also make more bolts to use.
    The Hammer and 8 nails - use them to make a shelter
    The Bottle of whiskey - help start signal fires...use the empty bottle to store rain water in.
    The flask of water - 'nuff said, plus it can be used to store rain water. :rolling:

10. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    The bottle of strawberry sauce: It might make good sunblock
    The sunglasses: To wear whilst sunbathing as you dont want to cook your eyes
    A rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle: It's so weird it is bound to have a mystery use
    A picture of Mosey the magical Moose: Aww you want some company.
    A banana picker: might help you find the secret of the deserted island
    A duck of many things: it's quack might have a terrifying effect on no-nosed bandit

11. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

1: A scimitar (+2!) (protection & hunting)
    2: A flask of water (...duh!)
    3: A Pickaxe (going to the Underdark???)
    4: A crowbar (Actually this is the crowbar GORDON FREEMAN used to open the crates in BLACK MESA & CITY 17)
    5: A Hammer and 8 nails ( 9 inch) (damn knows why...)
    6: A Bottle of whiskey (ONE MAN PARTY! :party:)

12. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I'd drag the crate to the middle of the island and toy with the things until rescue arrives. Then I'd take the CD-player and listen the music during the flight. ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.