1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Sand disappeared

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights 2' started by iLLusioN', Jan 14, 2007.

1. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Ok so I was running around collecting ppl to join my stronghold and I went to get the Ore person in Port Llast. At this point my Mom comes in and asks me to do something so I save the game, with Sand in my party, exit, and when I reloaded it a couple hours later he is not there.

He isn't at his shop, nor in the Library in my stronghold(but it shows on the minimap that he is there), and neither is he in the Sunken Flagon. I'm completely stumped as to what else to try. Having him would be really nice since I believe that he in the only person with enchantment in my party, and I just crafted a bunch of items that now need enchanted. Has anyone else had this problem?

EDIT: or is there anything like CLUAconsole in bg2 that I can just make him again?

2. Flirno Dale Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

enter: ~
    enter: DebugMode 1
    enter: rs kr_roster_edit
    enter: ~

The option to bring up the party selection panel is in there somewhere.

See if you can add him to your party this way.

3. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

It didn't make a change...I tried adding all companions, didn't work, and then i went to modify companions of w.e and switched his selectablity off and back on and the same for making him NPCcompanion. None of it changed anything, he never showed up on the roster, even though shandra who had just died, and the construct who I didn't have yet, did.

4. Flirno Dale Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

This seems to be a bug then and I recall having had something similar take place with Neeshka on my first play through. I had to reload an earlier save to get her back. It hasn't happened again yet and I'm on my 3rd pass through.

5. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    As horrible as this may sound, you may wan't to start a new file. While I'd recomend it only as a last resort, you may have no other choice.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.