1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RPG Schedule

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Shadow Assassin, Aug 31, 2001.

1. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

once enough people join, I'll be DMing at about 12pm EST, 5pm GMT, 6pm CET, on Friday.I think those are the right times.
    remember the world I'm dming is completely custom.

2. Aye Yo Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

3. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

All sessions will be at the time stated in the first post unless I tell you otherwise.

4. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Eh. That's bad for me. It'd have to be a couple hours earlier. Wasn't aware you were running sessions actually... thanks for the bump, aye-yo.

5. LonnieTheLazy Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

CET= Central? if not can you tell my what it is for Central? i have school so im not home until 3 central timezone

6. Capstone Gems: 16/31

If you mean Central US, it's CST. I'm in the same timezone. I'm not available after 10 pm CST. Incidentally, CST is -6 GMT... so those times aren't right. :nolike:

What timezone are you in, Shadow? Maybe you should state the time in GMT and let us figure out the appropriate conversion. Anyone running Windows can do it simply by double clicking on the time in the lower right corner.

7. LonnieTheLazy Gems: 4/31

thank you, also if i could get the central us time i would be very grateful

8. LordNocturne Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Oddly enough CST times would be better for me (even though i live in CET) because my parents are asleep and won't kick me off the comp.

9. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] To be unambiguous it's best to refer to times in UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) or equivalently GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). Many other time zone names are ambiguous, though CET (Central European Time = UTC+1) is not one of them.

If you're interested in how a time zone name you know relates to UTC, look here: http://www.worldtimezone.com/wtz-names/timezonenames.html

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited September 18, 2001).]

10. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

i'm on the same time zone as lonnie

11. LonnieTheLazy Gems: 4/31

im an easily confused individual so if someone would be kind enough to gimme the exact US Central Time i would be very happy and grateful

12. Capstone Gems: 16/31

Can't until ShadowAssassin posts a clarification as to which time he meant.

/me whistles tunelessly waiting for Shadow to show back up again

13. LonnieTheLazy Gems: 4/31

Hmmm where is shadow? when does he usaually post?

[This message has been edited by LonnieTheLazy (edited September 19, 2001).]

14. Capstone Gems: 16/31

Same as this thread, pretty much.... we're waiting on the DM.

15. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

I've been at the doctor's office all week.
    CST is 11am, these are the times I'm available. I could forseeably dm at 10am EST, but thats the earliest I can go. I can not go any later than maybe 1-3 EST (+5 for gmt +6 for cet, -1 for cst) and thats stretching it. I do have a life outside of the game afterall.

16. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31

::sigh::
    dont we all...

exept for lonnie

[This message has been edited by Dark Xan (edited September 20, 2001).]

17. LonnieTheLazy Gems: 4/31

11:00 am?!?!?! im still in school then. Im not out till 4:00 pm central us, any chance you can do it then? Oh and Xan.... I dont

[This message has been edited by LonnieTheLazy (edited September 19, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by LonnieTheLazy (edited September 20, 2001).]

18. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31

lol lemme fix my post

19. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

sorry, but thats the earliest and latest I can do it. I go to bed at 6pm est 5pm cst. I could DM from 2am-3am but thats hard on me so I'm not gonna do that.

20. Capstone Gems: 16/31

Hmmmmmm. 1 EST is probably the very earliest I can start, as I'm at work. I can do it basically on my lunch break (which is flexible). This work for anyone else?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.