1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RotK trailer

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Uytuun, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
  2. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I don't have high speed internet, so I couldn't see it, but I do own The Two Towers DVD, so I saw a 10 minute preview of RotK. The final battle is gonna be crazy, because Alan Lee said in the DVD that there's going to be 200,000 anitmated Uruks and humans and hillmen, etc. I didn't really like The Two Towers. As a movie it was great, but Jackson wandered so far from the story that it didn't satisfy. Hopefully RotK won't abondon storyline for epic battle scenes.

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Man! Aragorn is HOT!! My husband gets so annoyed at me when I turn him into my screensaver (hehe)

4. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I just saw the trailer and although I suspect the movie to shortcut every bend in the story, I am stiil looking forward to it... Just a few months...

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I cried when I watched it.

I can't wait for the movie...

6. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Don't get me wrong, I really do appreciate what PJ has done for us, and I really am trembling with excitement, but ...

Doesn't Shelob look a little small?

Otherwise, the trailer has me positively drooling!

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Some day, I must sit down and watch LotR :lol:

8. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I'm extremely excited about that idea of showing the Special Extended Edition versions of both LoTR:FoTR and TTT in the two weeks before RoTK.

9. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

That's wierd. I wasn't able to get any picture with it, even after installing the Windows plugin for QuickTime.

10. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

A few interesting things.

Gimli sitting on the throne. How cool!

The fell beast looks awsome swooping down on the Rohirrim.

My boys asked me, "why is Sam screaming out Noooooo! at the end for?"

Can't wait for the marathon extended 1,2 and 3!

11. Voltric Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] They are having it Dec. 16. They are showing the extended versions of the first two right before RotK. Alas tickets sold out in record speed. I mean witn 10 to 25 mins. in most locations. Part of this is due to the fact some people bought many tickets and are selling then on ebay. This really gauls me. I guess I'll have to see the RotK midnight show and catch the others in the theater the weeks before.

If the first two are any sign RotK is going to be great!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.