1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Romance with Grace

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Silvrglm, Jun 22, 2001.

1. Silvrglm Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Like most people, on my first time through the game I went for the romance with Annah. That one is pretty easy to get started, since she wants you already. My second game, I tried to woo Grace, and it's harder. I want to know if anybody else has been more successful than me.

Here's what I did to win her heart:

(1) Obviously, I never slept with a harlot, kissed Annah, or flirted with anybody else while she was watching.

(2) When I first met her in the Brothel, before she joined the party, I told her she was too memorable for me to ever forget. (This pisses Annah off, but if you're specifically playing to see where things can go with Grace, who cares?)

(3) After she joined, I asked her to teach me the Art -- a question you can only ask as a mage -- and that got a conversation rolling about her imprisonment with the baatezu. I told her at great length how much I admired her for her ability to grow, as a person, from such a horrible experience.

(4) I kissed Ravel when she shifted into Grace's form. It says "something has changed" between you and Grace after you do this. Later, I talked to Grace about it and confessed that I had only kissed Ravel because it was almost like kissing Grace. Grace changed the subject almost immediately, and at that point I pretty much figured that I had no chance with her.

At the end of the game, after merging with the TO, Grace laid her hand on my arm and swore that no matter where in the hells I ended up, she would find me and we would be reunited. I was a little bit surprised.

Now, is this the best you can get with our winged tanar'ri beauty? Or did I miss something? I'd like to hear about others' experiences.

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

That's far as you can go. Romances are not part of PT. As a matter of fact, PT was never finished. :(

You haven't missed a thing.

3. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Ok...that statement is too intriguing for me to pass up(since Torment is my favorite CRPG ever). What didn't They finish in Torment?

4. Rogue16 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Silvrglm, it's not possible to get further with Grace than that.
    I'm *sure* she's in love with NO too, though, from the things she says, especially
    in the ending.. but it's probably just as well that you can't have a romance with her, since you would have to die everytime you kissed her.. I like Annah alot better too anyway.
    oh, and Extremist, please do tell why they never finished.

5. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Because they wanted to get me :mad:!

Obviously, they succeeded... *sigh*

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.