1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Romance is in the air

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition' started by Eyebreaker7, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Eyebreaker7

Eyebreaker7 Someone clean my litter box ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Will Anomen romance a female halfling?
    Is there a way to have a male halfling romance Mazzy?

2. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    No and no.

The prerequisites are easily removed from the scripts though.

There aren't even any decent Mazzy romance mods, but I suppose that's just as well.

The only good use for a halfling is to starve it, strap it onto a battering ram, smother a gate in honey, and then have them gnaw through it as you drive it home.

Eyebreaker7 likes this.
  3. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I think removing the romance limits from the game is an option in the BG2tweaks pack.

Mazzy doesn't have a romance in the vanilla game, and I'm not aware of any mods that would add one, either.

4. Eyebreaker7

Eyebreaker7 Someone clean my litter box ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I take it your not fond of halflings Keneth? What about Kender? :borg:

5. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    I don't like little people in general. I don't like children either. Maybe the two are related.

6. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    I'm not fond of children either. To damn noisy and trouble makers.

7. Yoshimo's Heart Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

There have been attempts at a Mazzy romance but they did not start in the heyday of the game and so none got finished sadly.

8. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    You say that as though early projects got finished more often. As the king of unfinished projects, I can tell you from experience that they did not. :p

9. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    I saw somewhere that said what race/sex the NPCs would romance? Anyone know?

:borg:

10. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
  11. xosmi Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    quoted from my reply to one of your other topics :

12. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    Thank you xosmi! That's exactly the post I was looking for.

13. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    Does your class or alignment matter?

14. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Class doesn't, alignment doesn't either, but if you're too evil, some NPCs might react badly to that. Not entirely sure how much that actually affects things.

15. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    I'm thinking of finally getting to try to romance Anomen. Was thinking of a Blackguard this time through though?

16. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    You wanna romance an aspiring paladin with a blackguard? :lol:

17. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Ich dien ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Would probably be just as exciting and have as much happy ending as Romeo and Juliet ;-)

18. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    That's the question / idea :evil:

19. henkie

Media:
    Unlikely. Maybe Anomen would by, but the PC surely wouldn't (unless you're playing hardcore).

20. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    I'm currently a male half-elf shapeshifter. How do I romance Neera? Do I have to do anything special or just wait for her dialog?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.