1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Roll Point Buy

Discussion in 'The Temple of Elemental Evil' started by Eilliana, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Eilliana Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Can someone please explain this to me? I try clicking on it but nothing happens. I'm lvl 2 at the moment.
    Thanks

2. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

What was the question again? If it's about stat increases then that happens every 4 levels, starting from the first time in lv 4.

3. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Speaking about rolling stats... I couldnt help noticing that the rolls are really high most of the time. Way higher than BG series.

Was that just luck?

4. Eilliana Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

There's an option on the top right of each characters screen that says Point Roll, and it doesn't do anything on mine. I've read a bit on it from others but don't know if you can only use it when you lvl up or at any time.
    I'm lvl 2 right now and having a hard time in combat.

5. Shadow Cougar Banned

I know what you point at, I figured out : It shows how many times you rolled before you applied the numbers and finished the character. It has no effect on the game and can't help you or harm you.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.