1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rion's Curse

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Shadow Assassin, Feb 4, 2002.

1. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

A malnurished, beliguered halfling staggers through the street asking everyone he sees to hear his plea.

The halfling yells in his meak, hoarse voice, "Will no one help me, will no one hear my plea?"

Wondering around in the streets for hours he finally crawls towards a young elf (khazar), but before the elf can hear his plea the halfling collapses upon the elf's feet.

2. Khazar Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Khazar is extremely surprised at the halflings appearence upon his feet and responds in the most appropriate way he could think of...
    "Quick my friend speak your words for I feel you are not at all well" he bends down and picks up the halfling not at all sure whether he is alive or not. "Feirhanith stop messing around and help me out" Khazar shouts to his close friend. He looks around the streets and to his party "Is there no one that can cast a heal spell, please this person is in need of our help" Khazar looks down upon the halfling...

3. Feirhanith Dengeird Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Feirhanith runs towards his old companion leaving the merchant he was talking to in mid convosation with himself. He stumbles to a stop just in time to stop himself from colliding with Khazar.
    "what is it friend..." he looks down at a small figure laying at their feet, "ohh, i will try to help!" he crouches beside the body and a look of concentration appears on Feirhanith's face as he puts his hands over the almost lifeless body. Then they waited....

4. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

The heal spell is successfully cast, but nothing happens, for some reason the heal spell did not affect the halfling. He continues to lay unconscious in his restless slumber

5. Khazar Gems: 6/31

'Ok Feirhanth, that was unlucky it seems your spell worked but it has not awoken him, i'll splash some water over him, while you look for a temple or medicinal place.' Khazar reaches into his bag and pulls out a leather water pouch and splashes half of the container on the unconcious halfling...

6. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

Nothing they do seems to awaken the Halfling. After all hope of waking him has left he awakes on his own. Before either of the strangers could speak the halfling says, "please, you must help me, I can pay you."

7. Feirhanith Dengeird Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] "yes little one, your problem must be grave for you to offer money to complete strangers. First tell us why you are in such a dire need for help then we can decide upon such deeds as fees." Feirhaith offers his hand to the halfling and says "let us go where we can talk without being overheard so easily."

8. Khazar Gems: 6/31

'Yes let's find somewhere and please keep your money firmly in your pocket at the moment, we are not mercenaries and do not require money to aid others' Khazar leads them over to a tavern not noticing it's name and opens the firm oak door. They walk in and sit down at a secluded table which has as then not been cleared of it's half drunk tankards.
    'Now then my little friend what troubles you, and please calm down we do not want to attract more attention than we already have.'
    'Three tankards of ale,if you don't mind' Khazar calls to the barman, as he waves a gold piece to get his attention.
    'Right then now what would be your ailment my friend.'

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.