1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Return to Trademeet TC

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by BOC, Apr 19, 2005.

1. BOC

BOC Let the wild run free Veteran

I was surfing and accidently I found this new total conversion of BG2. I wonder if someone has tried it because my dial-up connection needs ages to download 200 MB.

2. Ancient Galatan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Never knew of this before, but i'll try it someday.

3. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    Shouldn't it be return to Candlekeep, not Trademeet?

4. Misantrophe Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

@Aldeth the Foppish Idiot
    no i looked at the site it is return to trademeet but its definition is somehow different. i'm used to playing mods but conversion is sth i never tried. it might be interesting. it has some new features like 65 new spells (so the site says)...

5. Ruin Ehwazehs Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I thought somebody posted that return to trademeet TC is now avaliable in BG2 in SP forum someday ago. I'm guessing it was icelus, or whoever.

6. Misantrophe Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

yeah you can download it from where SP gives link to TDD

7. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

Yeah, I tried it. It's not very good. A bit dull, and the journal updates just annoys me to hell (Done quests dosn't disappear, and you can't delete them manually). Besides that, the quests just aren't that good. There are some okay ideas, but all in all, it's not good. And the NPCs are the worst I've ever seen.

8. Silverstar Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

It says you can not use your old SoA or ToB characters. You start new char with 500.000 xp.

This is RIDICULOUS as the story continues 'after you beat Malissan'.. and you have DEFINITELY MUCH MORE xp than 500.000 when you defeat her in a most epic battle. (oh yes it was such a fun I remember..) Otherwise you can't survive!

The mod seems cool and have some good details.
    WHAT are the extra spells? Are they interesting enough?

But it is NOT compatible with other mods...Argh it sucks at these points.

9. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

Mostly Hack&Slash. The spells are nothing special, neither are the kits. It doesn't take a whole lot of ime to play through though, so you can easily have a go, if you feel like it.

10. Goli Ironhead Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

There is A mod, which gives you the kits in it, it's nice, 33 new kits.Doesn't get boring too quickly.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.