1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rebirth

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Shadow Assassin, Nov 5, 2001.

1. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Eldon lays in his bed asleep, dreaming of the days to come. His son becoming a man, His daughter marrying into a wealthy family, and his wife, alive and pregnant with their 3rd child. The dream twists, now he's at his wife's funeral. The casket is closed as her diseased corpse isn't as she wishes to be remembered. The casket opens, she sits up, and says,"its all your fault." And with that he awakes in a cold sweat. Realizing it was a dream he drifts back into sleep.
    He awakes again, this time to a scream, its his daughter! He bolts from his bed, runs out of the room, and onto the blade of the assailant.

Eldon screams, "Cora!!!". He then realizes he's laying down in a monastary. He sits up and looks around. He see's 3 priests. Eldon is now very confused. The priests see his look of bewieldeerment.
    Priest1, "it's ok we brought you back."
    Eldon, "Brought back?"
    "yes, you were dead. We brought you back at the request of your father."
    Eldon then realizes they mean they brought him back from death. "My children!"
    Priest2 shakes his head, "They couldn't be brought back, to much damage."
    Eldon then collapses and begins to cry, "My children, oh for the love of Yondalla, my Cora, Lyle, oh no, no."

Spring passes. Eldon now fully recovered feels it is time to leave and find the murderer of his children. Brandishing the sword that had slayed him, Eldon sets out and heads toward the town.

ooc: if you wish to join send me your .cg3 char sheet lvl 1, 30pt buy, 200gp worth of equipment. Until I have a full party this will be forum based, once there is a full party we will decide on a time for the online sessions. 3e rules apply.

2. The town seems very busy.People walking around.Merchants shout to the commoners.There is two lady chatting each other near the shop.Eldon walk along the street.

"Excuse me young man? Do you know where I can find an inn?This old body needs rest."

Eldon turns around and see an old man with a dusty brown robe.

"Who are you,Sir?"asks Eldon.
    "I'm Zen,a wizard, and just who are you young man?"said the old man.

3. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

ooc: ok I need your char sheet for you to play. Eldon hasn't reached the town yet he's on his way. The town he is heading towards will not be bustling. Please edit your post accordingly. The world has already been completely designed, don't please don't change the venue of it it adds a lot of work on the dm i.e. myself.

Eldon is an npc completely controlled by me, he isn't young, he's middle-aged and wise. Being very rich and wise Eldon is seeking to hire fit, yet affordable mercs to help him on his quest. He will merely be a guide, he won't help fight he will help steer you towards those he thinks may have answers for him. Do not under estimate Eldon, for he is far more powerful than he seems.

ic: "My name is Eldon sir

4. theholygit Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] A tall man strides over the knoll to see the village lying below him. He wears a cloak with a large hood that is pushed back and is wearing a small bag with one strap that goes over his shoulder. He shoves the bag up higher, sighs and starts down the hill towards the village.

occ: mind if i join, i will download the char creator soon i will send you my sheet soon.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.