1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RC: No America - New Schedule

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Baldak Oakfist, Sep 5, 2001.

1. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

OK, Here is the schedule for the Tue/Sun group. We will have the first session on Tuesday, Sep 4th, the second on Tuesday Sep 11th, then Sun Sep 16th, Then Tue Sep 25th, then sun sep 30th, and so on.

The Wed group will continue to meet at 9PM EST every Wed.

2. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it. My wonderful wife descided to sign us up for Salsa dancing lessons this and next Weds nights. (yeah, I know . . . but please keep your comments to yourselves, its going to be painful enough as it is)

We should be done & home by 10 pm or so EST (9pm CST), and I'll join in as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience and support. Feel free to use my PC as needed as an NPC. I'm good at opening doors and absorbing arrows! :)

3. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

i will make it.. i know that there was some concern with my trip and all but i will be there with bells on .. i will have to leave by midnight EST though.

4. I'm gonna make it tonight...hopefully lest my dad finds a reason to keep me from the computer. He has his regularly bridge game with his friends every wednesday night unless someone can't make it. It'll keep him busy.

5. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

I made it last night, only 2 hours late . . . and they were already done :( ! :(

Oh well, at least I now know the mirangea!

6. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31

Attention All Wednesday night Players. Due to cicumstances beyond my control, I will not be able to run the session on Wednesday for the next two weeks, maybe three. I would be able to run it on Monday instead, at least for the next two weeks. Please respond to theis post.

[This message has been edited by Baldak Oakfist (edited September 10, 2001).]

7. MONDAY?! I might be able to make it monday, but it's up to my dad to let me stay up late.

8. Avarahtar Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I can make it monday except I'm working till nine and would be about 15-30 minutes late depending on if i get let off early.

9. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] No dance class on Monday! I should be there :D ;)

Might be late, but start without me.

10. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31

OK, I have my schedule for next week. I have Teusday and Wednedsay nights off, so the sessions will occur at the usual times on the usual days. (Tuesday, 9pm EST and Wed 9pm EST)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.