1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen OOC - 2

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by DarkStrider, Jul 22, 2006.

1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Elendie (?)

2. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Right DS. Thanks.

I don't think Mauro will mind if we have Kongol do something. Once we get some action maybe we could have the Drow Brothers do sometthing minor.

If we move away from Multpan I think we should take Del along. She can shoot arrows from the trees and stay out of harms way.

Jex is at the temple and I think we should ignore him for the moment.

So the only person left is Elendie (?).

3. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Posting in another thread got me thinking about DMs.

@Harbourboy, my friend, I hope you realize that your are DM for this little escape you started. :)

Ya all should know me well enough by now to know I love to share responsibility.

4. DarkStrider

That's alright Nakia, I agree with you :)

In other words nothing is springing to mind at the moment

@HB let me know how I can help

5. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Shouldn't be to much longer. I'll catch up eventually.

6. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Not much catching up to do. We haven't exactly run a marathon since you've been away.

7. Nakia

Media:
    Welcome back Benan.

But we are off on HB's quest to save the town from some very large possibly undead creatures.

8. DarkStrider

Hey Benan :wave: Welcome back, just in time to kill things :)

9. Nakia

Media:
    Harbourboy, wherefore art thou? Fly from oft thy door to Rashemen, please.

10. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

This isn't really my quest. Just some stuff that is happening.

11. Nakia

Media:
    Doesn't mean you can't post especially as only DS, you and I seem to be around at the moment.

12. DarkStrider

But you started it!! :)

13. Harbourboy

I just reported some stuff that Atten saw happening! I don't control everything that happens next.

14. DarkStrider

Ok here's a sort of vague plan Atten and Nakia can explore the woods and find out for certain what the wee beasties are that'll be moving back North.

Ciana and Maron are going to the temple to get info about the younger Hargon and how they kicked him out of town.

On the way back from the forest Atten should skirt the town westwards to pick up Del and Elendie, meanwhile Nakia comes into town to pick Ciana, Maron, the drow brothers and Kongol up and meet Atten etc North of the city.

North we go to find ancient graveyard type thing, destroy necromancer and undead beasties before we head west again.

Jex if he's back in time from the temple can join us on the killing spree :)

Any questions, suggestions ridicules ?

Also has anyone heard from Cirrus or Mauralava at all?

15. Nakia

Media:
    Sounds good to me, Darkstrider.

Harbourboy, since Scot left no one has control. :) Just toss the dice and play.

Haven't heard from Mauro or 'seen' him in FAI. I'm a bit worried.

Cirrus is around somewhere.

16. DarkStrider

I got a little creative with Hargon's story :o

Peleane is an NPC and can dragged along by anybody, she will only be with us while we are dealing with Hargon. :)

I figure she is about level 12 has strength of about 18/40 con 18 and dex 16, and about 108 HP

17. Nakia

Media:
    Wow, DarkStrider that was great.

I'll try to post later today. A short one though, unless Harbourboy posts first.

18. DarkStrider

Thanks, I wanted to give a reason for the big ghoulies etc that was basically plausible and I got carried away a little

19. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

I'M BACK!!! :banana:
    Actually just for a bit, is being a long and dificult summer for me, but I should be able to be back on full thrutle in a few days.

I'm sorry to everyone to leave with out notice. :o i recive an e-mail from DS and I really sorry if I worried anyone here.

Please hung on for a bit longer for me.

Maurolava

20. DarkStrider

Nice to have you back Mauro :banana:

1 down, 1 to go, I also e-mailed Cirrus to see how he is as well.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.