1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Music Post (or Random Metal Babbling) #2

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Undertaker, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

2. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Really? Quite a few, methinks, have toured in Europe.

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    If my dad keeps stalling and misses the tickets for the Pavarotti concert in Helsinki on 5th of May, i am going to strtanle him with his entrails :mad:

4. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Good old Sepultura were much better (read: even better) live than in the studio, judging by the Under A Pale Grey Sky album and some other live recordings I've heard from them. Such energy, and the vocals have more punch.

Too bad I never got a chance to see them live with Max Cavalera still in the band. The stuff I've heard from this current lineup really doesn't do much for me. Neither does Soulfly.

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Today was the first time that I've listened to a Rob Zombie album in a long time... I've heard the 'Feel So Numb', 'Never Gonna Stop', and 'House of 1000 Corpses' songs on the radio, but the '(go to) California' song is quite good too...tis a shame they never play that song on the local radio stations here. :( :rolling:

6. Saber

Throwdown lyrics are awesome... not in the poetic, melodic sense, but in the brutal, honest, "this is how it is, suck it up," sense. Plus, their music kicks donkeyballs.

7. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Metalmania 2006 was such a great festival. And Therion just rocks! :D

8. Saber

I'm listening to Caliban right now... they're alright. They hurt my head after a while, though. Something probably with the weird screaming and the metalcore style.

9. Warrior of the World

Warrior of the World Questing through space

The new Bal-Sagoth album comes out tomorrow. I'm all giddy.

10. Susipaisti

I'm not entirely sold by Joey Belladonna's performance on Anthrax's Alive 2 dvd. It's okay until he does one of those high-pitch squeals that produce a rather, erm, comical effect.

You gotta give the man credit, though, for still being able to hit most of the high notes. They're even doing Medusa. And I'm happy they're playing Time, which hasn't been heard in quite a while and is one of my favorites.

One thing that I really like about this dvd is that the damn cover tunes are gone. I'm *sick* of Got the Time and Antisocial. With such a great back catalogue of originals, it puzzles me why they play so many covers on almost every tour.

They play small bits of Maiden, though. :shake:

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    For some reason I am on a huuuuge Pink Floyd kick :eek:

12. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I really need to take over the Song Quote Game

13. Kitrax

Media:
    Pink Floyd is alright, but they get old kind'a fast.

You need to mix it up with some 311 every now and then. :rolling:

14. Warrior of the World

I've been listening to lots of melodic, instrumental stuff recently, and also lots of Tolkien stuff, mostly Battlelore and Summoning.

15. Susipaisti

I read in the paper that Alice In Chains are going to do a comeback. With a new singer. A part of me is very curious, another part is screaming "SACRILEGE!"

16. Warrior of the World

My copy of the Chthonic Chronicles has finally arrived. Six times into battle! Six times victorious!

Blodu ok Jarna!

17. Kitrax

Media:
    Ugh...that old shrew that I've had to work with for the past 2 weeks or so keeps changing the radio station in my bay to some seriously lame station. The one she kept changing it to last night kept playing these stupid Maroon 5 songs! :bang: :flaming:

When it comes to bands like Maroon 5 and other stupid bands like that, I wish I had a time machine, and a gun. I'd be doing the world a favor by preventing that crap from ever hitting the airwaves! :rolleyes: :rolling:

18. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I just loaded up Preston Shannon's album All in Time onto my iTunes. Awesome. I'd forgotten I had that album. My copy of the CD is personally signed by Preston after I saw him play in Memphis once.

19. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Damn right. Leave some for me!

20. Saber

Pink Floyd is unbelievable. Dark Side of the Moon is, I think, one of the best albums ever. Their other stuff is not as good, but I haven't heard all of their stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.