1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Music Babbling Post #4

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Beren, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Thanks to my brother, I got all the Testament and Tiamat I was missing, so I no longer have to risk my precious vinyls.

XMMS is playing f****** loud in the background, and my neighbors hate me. All is well. :evil:

2. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Just discovered Jefferson Airplane. This band is awesome! :D

3. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Wow, finally got to 500 posts! I will do a count now, and another once it eventually gets to 1000 posts.

4. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

There is only 50% chances I will go to Wacken this year.

5. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Ah Wacken- if only I had a friend interested in going. I'm not too keen on the idea of going abroad to a large festival (with much alcohol) without someone to back me up. Especially because I have never studied German. Ah well.

On a related note, has anyonme seen the list of bands for this year's Download? No wonder there have been lots of complaints- the headliners are shocking.

6. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

I have seen it. It's very odd list.

7. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

12 days till new Tiamat album :banana:

8. Disciple of The Watch

While am a huge Tiamat fan, they'll never match Wildhoney.

9. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

The new Testament record, The Formation of Damnation, will be released April 29. There's one song off it on their Myspace page.

10. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

This will be a good metal year. New Testament is very near, as is Moonspell, My Dying Bride has entered the studio, Iced Earth records with Matt Barlow again.
    Stay heavy!

11. Morgoth

Media:
    I bought my first Beatles album - Sgt. Pepper - on friday... and I just can't stop listening to it. This album is really awesome and the nr. 1 spot on the Rolling Stones list is well deserved.

Metal people don't know what they're missing :p The 60's was the real music age.

12. Disciple of The Watch

A new Testament album is all well and good, but the one thing I'm wondering about is how the album will sound. Thrash-era Testament? Grunge-esque era Testament? Death metal era Testament?

Personally, I'd be delight to hear some more stuff in the vein of the old albums like The Legacy or The New Order.

13. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

DotW, go to their Myspace profile and hear the sample tracks ;)

14. Morgoth

Media:
    Roger Waters will be giving a Dark Side of the Moon concert in May in Landgraaf.

Need ticket now!! :rolling:

15. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Speaking of myspace pages, Iced Earth's one has part of the upcoming single uploaded, as well as samples of a few Framing Armageddon songs with Matt on vocals.

16. Disciple of The Watch

Looks like someone has forgot I have an internet connection which allows me zero download/streaming...

17. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    What are people's opinions of Queensryche live? The should be playing both Operation Mindcrimes not too far from me in June. I'm tempted, but lacking in all that much knowledge of these guys.

18. BOC

BOC Let the wild run free Veteran

I have seen Queensryche live twice, in 2003 and 2004. They were good in both concerts. The thing that was impressive was the reaction of the audience. The first time I saw them, they played songs from all their albums except from their first EP (I'm still waiting to listen to Queen Of The Reich and to the Lady Wore Black) and when they were playing songs from their classic albums (until Empire) the audience went crazy but when they were playing songs from their later albums, 5000 people were standing still with hands crossed in the chest waiting for the next old song.

19. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

I got the new Testament album recently. I'm still not sure what to think about it. Sounds pretty much like Low

20. Disciple of The Watch

That's a good thing -- Low is a solid album.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.