1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Complaints

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Tigress, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Tigress Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] This post is for exactly what it says, random complaints and sympathy. Ahh, good old sympathy.

For example. Today was by far the worst day I've ever had. First I fail this stupid test i had to take at school. (It was impossible...40 multiple choice and 2 five paragraph essays in 40 minutes) then I have to go and get an MRI for my foot. As is that weren't enough, then we get lost in Chicago (where the MRI was). We ended up going through the middle of the projects. (the projects are low-income housing that have turned really bad becuse of all the gangs, shootings, drugs, prostitutes, and murders and other illegal activities.) Yay me.

2. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Sounds like a great day!

Well, here in New Zealand, it was the first day of spring. All winter we have had wonderful weather, sunny, hot summery weather. But today's weather, being the first day of spring, was crap.

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *hugs Tigress and Rotku*

Me, I had to wake up at 6 the LATEST, bt what do you kniow, I wake at seven. Now, I have decided to skip my morning lessons, which suck anyway, and monday never is a good day because there is no proper computer classes to weaste time spamming in SP on.

*shudders at the grammar*

4. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I have to pay my car insurance, but here's the kicker, it went from $2400 last year to $2700 this year, and guess how many accidents/tickets/driving violations I recieved this year....0. Awesome eh.

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I just managed to blow up the monitor of the computer I was using. Worse, it's a school computer. The result? I might be forced to pay for it.

And it wasn't even my fault.

6. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Oh well. Poor people. But life's a *****.

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    C'mon Eze why ALL of your post are negative? Life is the greatest thing! It's up to you to fill it with happiness! I mean

¨make your life good and filled with hapiness, don't wait that life get good for you¨

or even:

¨Sadness is a part of life. Each time you will be sad you will be happy twice the time you were sad¨

So cheer up!

So sayeth the weird Dungeon_Master...and many Zen priest...

:p :p :p :p :p

Anyway I walk for 30-45 minutes to get to my local Dungeon and Dragon shop only to find that the shop was closed, not that I dislike walking, far from it in fact, but I didn't get my 9.99$ prize for being a good customer :wail:

8. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

And just how did you manage to do that?

9. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Aaargh!! What have you done, Tigress? You've given Arabwel and Eze an official place for all their complaining!! Oh well, the random babbling stuff wasn't enough, I guess.... :p ;) :D

10. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    My complaint's about gel filled mousemats. they stink of rubber! I just got one and it really smells.

11. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Bad things happen to me. But it could always be worse. Just don't think about them.

12. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Bad things happen to everyone. And if they all complained about it, the World wouldn't be a nice place to live on....

13. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

You mean it is a nice place to live on? I think that's very dependant on your point of view, which will undoubtedly change sometimes in a person's life.

14. Gwenhwyfar Gems: 4/31

I have 6 vocab words to do before tomorrow.. I hate vocab. At least it's no school today, or I'd be dead.

15. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I wish I was that lucky.
    I have four darn research assignments - all very important - due in next week. And what's worse, they are for four differnet subjects.
    Atleast for geography and english I have been able to do them on the same thing. All that I need to change between them is a few words.
    But the other two... I haven't even started the dratted things.

16. Gwenhwyfar Gems: 4/31

Meep. I guess 6 vocab words isn't that bad after all. Poor you. -patpat-

17. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

my main complaint right now is algerbra I... i have 100 problems to do in there...before school starts tomorrow morning

18. Valkyrie Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I had no homework on a three day weekend! :D
    heh, now before you all kill me, a complaint. My school screwed up my schedule and forgot to enroll me in an art class. The result? I don't get to take the class which means if I want to take it, it'll have to be next year, which takes up a classtime I could be using to take another class. Wasting my time... always wasting my time.

I really wanted to take the class too.

19. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I don't like that poop is stinky. Just doesn't work for me at all.

20. Rotku

I have a very big complaint!
    I have nothing to complain about :wail:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.