1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Thanks, Eze, for the Deadjournal code...

I shall begin rambling online very soon...

Ara
    (Dead would be fine, thank you very much)

3. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I have a light flu, I'm cold since my heating doesn't work right, my nose is dripping and now that my 5th or so cup of coffee takes effect my head is spinning and I feel sick. Worse, there's no one to blame for it :mad: :flaming:

/me goes to get a warm bath and a cup of soup right after - after releasing the air from his radiator - only hell knows how it came in there.

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Your basic rules thread, remember?

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] y@y Sorcerers is back up, I can come on here before going away!

anyway, I'm supposed to be doing homework, hmm... I'll do RMP I think.

At school I have to start doing P.E. Again :cry: I have stay in a room with sixth formers away from my class while I could be umpiring, which i much prefer.

There is no such thing as gravity - the world sucks.

6. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

There's a friend calling from France. He asks us to be housekeeper in a french chateau for some weird rich americans. Trying to live in the 18th century, with a laptop. We have to think about that. My first question, can we take our PCs with us. :)

7. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] I am going to thoroughly hate christmas this year. I'm going to Nova Scotia, and I'll miss 3 days of school (It might not be a big deal to you people, but I absolutely HATE coming back to school and not knowing what the hell is going on for the next few weeks). Not only that, I *know* I will be forced to go to church, even though I absolutely hate church and when I went to Nova Scotia 2 years ago, I argued with my grandmother and dad for 2 hours not to go to church but they forced me to anyways. And since I'll be there for 2 or 3 Sundays, I'll have to be forced every since time because my family is lousy. There's no computer there, the piano hasn't been tuned in 30 years, I can't phone my friends because they'll be out partying without me, I'll fail all the homework I get over christmas unless I want to do hw all christmas(doesn't sound too bad considering the things to do there), my annoying cousins will be there as well, I know I'll get a cold all winter, and I'll be deprived of my music on holidays because my family hates the music I play.

Not to mention I started crying when I found out how depressing christmas would be, my mom and dad tried to say innocently "I didn't know you hated church so much". If there is a god, the world wouldn't exist because I know he'd probably never force me to worship him and listen to god-fanatics rant.

I hate the world.

8. Veldrin

Veldrin We'll ride the spiral to the end Veteran

I hate Mystra.

9. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

You have late night clubs in Canada for 13 year olds SG?

The Bot or the god veldrin?

[ September 28, 2002, 16:33: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

10. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

SG, my condolences. Even my Christmas aren't that sucky.

11. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Damn, I hate being single so much. :(

I'm going to Colgne for a week on Monday. :)

Retail Therapy is only a temporary relief. :(

I :love: REM. :)

No one :love: me. :(

12. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Layrex, no, but by "partying" I mean the parties and dances hosted by my friends.

13. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Oh I see, house partys.

Hum-dee-dum. What to do...

14. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Ahhh back on the boards. God knows I missed it.

No this is not a spam I'm just trying if they work correctly :rolleyes:

/me is really happy today :sparks:

15. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I'm breaking through, I'm bending spoons, I'm keeping flowers in full bloom, I'm looking for answers from the great beyond...

Oklies yall, I'm off to Cologne until Friday. Don't cry too much. I'll send SP a postcard, and be back in a jiffy!

Lots of belated, lonely, single forever waves o' love are rediated out of Yerril into the poulation of SP.

16. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Well, I doubt I'll be here much in the foreseeable future. I've just not been in a game playing mood. Not that anyone'll notice.
    I'm sure I'll be back the next time I pick up one of my BG games...

17. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

*Taf to the rescue*

But S_Goddess, you still have me ;)

Damn my VDU! I can't play online from my home! Dammit! Dammit all!

18. Nutrimat Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

(worried that we are contributing to the corruption of youth) 8people, do your homework! Or at least tink of a better excuse not to do it :D

19. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Today because I'm American I went out and tortured the English language, drilled for oil in pristine wilderness, got a tattoo of the flag on my tushie, shot several school children, and got off on parole.

Thank you. That is all.

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Ode to a great game

When I first got BG2 - SoA I was overjoyed we had many good times and a few weeks later I got ToB, at first I couldn't play it though, as I hadn't the patch to run it, it spent a month sitting on the shelf watching me destroy Irenicus before I managed to install the final wonder in the Bhaalspawn Saga.

We had many good times, and some bad, I cheated on ToB a few times, but i then swore not to play IWD until I'd completed the game at least once.

After a while ToB witnessed SK and Guis' though none were used (apart from viewing uses) and even experienced a couple of mods.

Then the fateful day when I could no longer start a new game, ToB would crash, soon after Watchers Keep would crash every time I tried to get there.

ToB - I shall always remember you, though now i can no longer play you.

:wail: :wail: :wail: :wail:

[EDIT] Nutrimat - I've done My Homework though one lot I had to do at school but it was wiped of the system so I had to do over a weeks work in 45 minutes :p [/EDIT]

[ September 30, 2002, 23:17: Message edited by: 8people ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.