1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Just what the topic says... Almost anything goes, as long as it's not spam or one-word replies.

2. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

WooHoo!

Isn't this our fourth "Random Babbling" thread?

Well, the semester has started for me, anyone else have classes yet? Mine are all right, but I'm convinced that my Philosophy Professor is the King of Stupidity. Not for his views, he's just really absent minded and confusing.

[EDIT] - Yes, Arabwel, Inu Yasha rocks!

[ September 02, 2002, 14:31: Message edited by: Sapiryl ]

3. Sick curtaiN Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Hey I have a riddle for you guys... lets see how good you are... :evil:

RIDDLE:

There are five persons in a room with a basket with five apples in it. All of them took ONE apple each, but there is still one apple left in the basket... Why? :shake:

(I can see the scratching heads now... :p )

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Well, Sapiryl I must confess all I know about Inu Yasha is from a re-telling by my friend while waiting for the bus and some very nice fanfic... I think I like Sesshomaru quite much.... Did I spell it right?

Oh, and this babble is the seventh.

[edit: The riddle? Easy. One of them takes an apple AND the basket it is in]

Ara
    (More bishies to obsess over... yay!)

[ September 02, 2002, 14:35: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

5. Sick curtaiN Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Man you're good, Ara!! :flaming: :flaming:
    I guess it was pretty easy... :D

:coffee:

6. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

A cowboy rides into a town on monday evening, stays for 3 nights, and leaves on sunday. How is this possible?

7. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I'm not spamming!!!
    But i would like someone to tell the definition of this word 'couse me know not what it does ;) .
    iI've guessed mostly what it is from non-spam, spam topic but anyway :) :D :D

8. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Spam is spam, great in a sandwhich :rolling:

9. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I asked seriously :rolleyes: is there anyone who ca explain better than Z :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

10. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Sunday is his horse.

11. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Right Rastor, though you've probably heard it before. I think it's quite well known.

Gothmog, spam is a just a slang word for silly useless posts, but that dosn't make them bad. ;)

12. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Just did my holiday h/w in 3 hours :grin: school in 2 days :cry:

13. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

I go in at 11am on Friday... back to the misery, back to getting my ass kicked... :( Ah well, at least it's only 6 hours a day five times a week...

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Yay! It's random babbling again!

Babblebabblebabble

Played Marrowind today - Now I know why it's so great!

Never pull the heads of chameleons!!! :nono:

15. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

8people, why not? What's wrong with biting the heads of chamelons?

16. Mister Rogue Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Hey, 8people, why dont you write about Chirofen in Creativity Surge??

I think it certainly has a lot of promise on the novel front-I am intrigued about the eight, etc, so please tell me more

By the way, chameleons are EVIL- whats the point of merging into the background if you are not up to something EVIL??

[ September 02, 2002, 21:48: Message edited by: Mister Rogue ]

17. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

I'll tell you what is wrong with that. It's disgusting. Where do people get the idea to decapitate a chameleon?

18. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Now that's just.... how did the idea of biting the head off a chameleon come to you... what the hell do you look at on the internet! ;)

19. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] I think chamelons are cool although mayeb it's just because of the chameleon song :grin: hmm but i hate snakes ewwwwww yukkky slimy things ewwww

20. Shadowhunter Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] JOKE

Is this decapitation English Style (with a halberd or an axe) or German Style (with a broad sword or a two handed sword)?

:eek: :D :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.